Minecraft (Hunger Games) Survival Server!

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• Minecraft (Hunger Games) Survival Server!

THE SERVER IS DEAD UNTIL OTHER WISE STATED! Please stop skyping me asking about the server. Join pewdies official minecraft server.

Hey all,

Just wanted to try out this cool map. I'm sure most of you know what the Hunger Games is by now and this server game type is based off it. Essentially when you join the server everyone must go to the start of the map where you are trapped in cages and then set free by me then you all must kill each other till only one person is left standing.

Rules:
      • Only one player can win The Survival Games.
      • You can not break any blocks, expect for leaves, vines and mushrooms.
      • You are only allowed to place blocks you find in chests.
      • Your inventory must be empty before you start the game.
      • No player is allowed to enter the host house.
      Those who break the rules will be banned from the server.
      How to Enter the server:
      • You need to have Hamachi to join: go here and download unmanaged --> secure.logmein.com/products/hamachi/download.aspx
      • You must join one of the Hamachi servers I have set up. I have 5 of them so up to 20 players can join.
      • Hamachi Server Names: FinalFantazC's Minecraft Server, FinalFantazC's Minecraft Server #2, FinalFantazC's Minecraft Server #3, FinalFantazC's Minecraft Server #4, FinalFantazC's Minecraft Server #5 through FinalFantazC's Minecraft Server #20
      • The password is the same for all 3: join231
      • Once you have successfully joined a Hamachi server then log into Minecraft and connect to this IP: 5.76.166.187:25565 (note if you can't connect try taking off the :25565)
      • If you can't enter a Hamachi server it is probably full so try all of them before messaging me.
      VOICECHAT:
      I added a Ventrilo server now. Same IP as the hamachi servers: 5.76.166.187

FAQ:
      Will the server always be on?
      Unfortunately for now it will not always be on because I don't have my computer on all the time or waste resources when it is just empty.

Me and some friends want to use the server to play. Can we use your server with your permission?
      Sure I can turn the server on if I can be reached or not busy. I'll just OP whoever is in charge and you guys just have fun.

How do I reach you to turn on the server?
      You can reach me two ways.
      1. Skype: TwilightLink-X
      or
      2. Steam: [PUG]FinalFantazC
      Just try to hit me up on one of those sources.

WTF I can't connect to your Hamachi server!?!?
      That means all the spots on Hamachi are taken. Just message me on Skype or Steam and tell me you want to join. I'll then boot people that aren't playing or tell you that the max limit of people are all playing. (Please don't spam me or I'll just block your stupid face :3)

I will boot people off the hamachi server occasionally if you are inactive. If you are logged into the hamachi server I will ask you before I boot you to make room.

Oh and last but not least enjoy!!!! :D
      I'm a black mage. FEAR ME!

The post was edited 7 times, last by FinalFantazC: THE SERVER IS DEAD UNTIL OTHER WISE STATED! Please stop skyping me asking about the server. Join pewdies official minecraft server. ().

• I know but I like to have my own server with my own rules. Right now I'm currently adding plugins and made a new server using Bukkit so I'll tell you all when I'm done. Thanks to the many that have tried to join and I am sorry that it is not ready for testing atm.

• Server should be running properly except for like one bug where the map is stuck resetting after a game. Just type /sg enable 1 to get past the reset bug. Also for noobs here is a list of commands for the survival game: dev.bukkit.org/server-mods/sur…es/pages/setup/reference/ I think you need at least 3 people to vote to start a game and I will add the force start command soonish. Thanks for using my server guys!

• whew.... Ok, Sorry I havn't had the server up in awhile bro's! I've just been busy with life and all but no worries I'm going to start turning it on more. I've also added hamachi servers FinalFantazC's Minecraft Server #6 through FinalFantazC's Minecraft Server #20 so I don't have to keep booting people. If it gets full on hamachi again you can contact me and i'll just add more hamachi servers. Although the Minecraft server itself only has 20 spots on arena 1 so I only allow 20 people on the minecraft server at a time which also reduces some lag. But now you don't have to bug me as much to get into a hamachi server. I'm also adding the command /sg start to all players since the vote system sometimes doesn't work. Please just make sure all bro's are ready before typing this in because this will auto start arena 1. Whew, I think that is all. If you have any questions be sure to contact me or just ask a question here in the forums.

-EPIC BRO FIST!

• Oh and one more thing. The server is on now! Also if you didn't see in the edited post above you can join my ventrilo voice chat server. Go here -> ventrilo.com/download.php to download it. To join it is the same IP as the minecraft server and the port is 3784 which is the default. That is also on for you bro's with mics and want to chat. That way you don't have to add a billion people on skype and stuff. I don't mind adding random people on skype but some people might so there is this option to chat.