What are your thoughts about this web

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• What are your thoughts about this web

Hi there, i made this post thinkng in the web page that has been popular this last days ( this one)

If you look into it, its a good idea for the communication of pewdiepie´s fans or bros.
      i personally like this page a lot not just for the easy communication i just mentioned but for the way it is´t a page only for pewdiepie talking.
      I have been in this page for 3 days and i like that there are not only post refering about Felix, but also personal ideas that we share that is awsome for a page like this wich is normaly for and only for the youtubers( no directly refering to any page ).

I want to hear your opinions about not only this page but the way it´s presented for the bros to use, any personal opinion is well acepted wheher good or bad.

Brofist :brofist:

The post was edited 1 time, last by Exonem ().

• Hi !

I've read you post, and I entirely share your opinion ! It's been a while i've been looking for a website like this.
      And also, the people here, the BROS they are really. And the moderation make a really good work here !

So yeah, my first impression on this website is really good, I'm sure gonna spend a lot on time on it ^^
      :brofist: