What are your thoughts about this web

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• What are your thoughts about this web

Hi there, i made this post thinkng in the web page that has been popular this last days ( this one)

If you look into it, its a good idea for the communication of pewdiepie´s fans or bros.
      i personally like this page a lot not just for the easy communication i just mentioned but for the way it is´t a page only for pewdiepie talking.
      I have been in this page for 3 days and i like that there are not only post refering about Felix, but also personal ideas that we share that is awsome for a page like this wich is normaly for and only for the youtubers( no directly refering to any page ).

I want to hear your opinions about not only this page but the way it´s presented for the bros to use, any personal opinion is well acepted wheher good or bad.

Brofist :brofist:

The post was edited 1 time, last by Exonem ().

• Hi !

I've read you post, and I entirely share your opinion ! It's been a while i've been looking for a website like this.
      And also, the people here, the BROS they are really. And the moderation make a really good work here !

So yeah, my first impression on this website is really good, I'm sure gonna spend a lot on time on it ^^
      :brofist: