Pewdie should play Club Penguin!

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• The_Dude wrote:

Its a game where you can be banned for saying almost anything, idiot = BANNED, blackafroamericanman = BANNED

Its childish, not fun, Its just plain boring and sucks. The admins suck, you have to play minigames to achieve stuff...
    I could make a 10 page long list of why Club Penguin sucks.

Also, you dont want to be telling people that you have a CP account, since you know, CP is more used for.. Cheese Pizza.. so... Yeah..

Ever heard of roblox which is the WORST FUCKING MULTIPLAYER CHILD'S GAME!You get banned for no logical reason.Community is full of idiotic spammers.Admins are FUCKING corrupt.It fucking lags.AND YOU HAVE TO FUCKING PAY A FEE OR 199$ (I'm European by the way) and the list goes on and on and on.If you want something like roblox then stay away from roblox and buy blockland or minecraft

click the image above to see my channel.
  • supermariozx205 wrote:

The_Dude wrote:

Its a game where you can be banned for saying almost anything, idiot = BANNED, blackafroamericanman = BANNED

Its childish, not fun, Its just plain boring and sucks. The admins suck, you have to play minigames to achieve stuff...
    I could make a 10 page long list of why Club Penguin sucks.

Also, you dont want to be telling people that you have a CP account, since you know, CP is more used for.. Cheese Pizza.. so... Yeah..

Ever heard of roblox which is the WORST FUCKING MULTIPLAYER CHILD'S GAME!You get banned for no logical reason.Community is full of idiotic spammers.Admins are FUCKING corrupt.It fucking lags.AND YOU HAVE TO FUCKING PAY A FEE OR 199$ (I'm European by the way) and the list goes on and on and on.If you want something like roblox then stay away from roblox and buy blockland or minecraft

I have had my experiences with Roblox. I have been playing it from 2008 to 2009. 2010 came and shit got bad, corrupt admins banning you for anything, maps that are filled with kids "loveplaying", kids beings tough.. God the place is a total shit hole now, I am lucky that I stopped playing it. The only maps I ever played after 2010 were the "100 Destructivity" maps, and they also became shit later with terrible hosting and lag spikes that didnt even let you join the server again.

Scatman, fat man, black and white and brown man
    Tell me 'bout the colour of your soul.

If part of your solution isn't ending the pollution
    Then I don't want to hear your stories told.
    I want to welcome you to Scatman's world