Finding a Job

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• Finding a Job

Am I doing the right things? 1
        yes (1) 100%
        no (0) 0%
      So I'm an almost 20 year old American male, and for a few months now i've been trying to get a job. Its not like it will be the first one i've had, but i'm still finding it hard and i dont really know what to do next. I've been picky looking for jobs i would like and didnt get any. I've be broad and applyed for almost every terrible job in my area and again nothing.I've tried calling places after taking in an application and i've tried waiting to be called and always nothing.What do you bros think i'm doing right and wrong? and if you happen to live in the north west US and know of some place hiring, let me know :D
    • All it takes is dedication....if you are honestly trying hard and really want/need a job....this will show when your doing an interview and will definitely increase your chances. Dedication is all it takes, and don't apply to a job that your not gonna like. You have to be able to enjoy your job at least a little bit or your life will suck.

PS: WHY IS THERE NOT SALAD SMILIE!