How has p00ds influenced your life? (:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• How has p00ds influenced your life? (:

So I have a pretty rad story to tell if you bros don't mind! It's gonna be abit of a long post haha.

So last year towards the end of May, Pewdiepie came to Singapore along with a few other Youtubers like nigahiga and WongFu for Social Star Awards. He came with Marzia and he posted a Singapore Vlog video too~ Obviously I wanted to meet him, I thought it'd be pretty cool if I got an autograph or a picture with him. So I called two of my friends who liked him along and we decided to wait for him at the fanzone at the hotel he was staying at. There were a good 60+ bros there waiting for a chance to meet him too, which was pretty cool!

Eventually, Felix came down (even though the guards said not to, apparently) just to meet us. That was really really cool of him! So I was in the second row hoping I could get him to sign my Cyanide and Happiness book. He was a lot taller than I thought he'd be too, and Marzia looked so bewildered at the amount of fans! Sadly, I didn't get the chance I wanted to meet him that night, but a girl on my left named Trix in the front row got a selfie with him! I asked if I could take a look at it and we started talking, and it just so happened one of the friends in my group knew one of the friends in her group, and both groups sort of exchanged numbers and agreed to meet the next day again to get another shot at seeing Pewds.

So the next day rolled around and I was the first at the meeting point. It just so happened that everyone had decided to ditch me except Trix, which was alright with me I suppose. In the end, she was still an hour late and I missed meeting Felix just to wait for her X/ After that we just sat and talked for three hours. Long story short, I had another sighting of pewds and I sort of managed to get a brofist? Haha. We met up a week later and continued talking, and e had all sorts of common interests.

To this day, we've been dating for about a year and two months and we're going strong! So for all of you who have had an experience or a way in which pewds has managed to help you or influence your life in a positive manner, please end your post with a "Thank you Pewdiepie!" Maybe he'll see this and it might brighten up his day you never know. Any way, for those who've managed to read this, thank you for reading my story! Bros for life :brofist:

And finally, THANK YOU PEWDIEPIE!
    • What i have to say isn't all that special and interesting but here goes:
      My sister and i dont really mix well so we end up arguing and fighting alot. 2 years ago, i joined the youtube community and found Pewds. I found him hilarious and got lost in his videos. Everytime i got angry or sad because of my sister, i used pewds as medication, and i still do! He's my happy pill and i feel alot of other people can relate.. Props to u pewds for being awesome :brofist: <3
    • ………..
      ……………….__
      …………./´¯/‘…’/´¯¯`·¸
      ………./‘/…/…./……./¨¯\
      ……..(’(…´…´…. ¯~/‘…’)
      ………\……………..‘…../
      ……….’’…\………. _.·´
      …………\…………..(
      BRO FIST
    • Because of pewds my knowledge of games has expanded as well as other things such as Marzia who really blows me away with all the things she accomplishes! I also found out about Ken and his fiance SuperMaryFace which really influenced me to be body positive and to not follow society standards.

Thank you Pewdiepie!

………..
      ……………….__
      …………./´¯/‘…’/´¯¯`·¸
      ………./‘/…/…./……./¨¯\
      ……..(’(…´…´…. ¯~/‘…’)
      ………\……………..‘…../
      ……….’’…\………. _.·´
      …………\…………..(
      BRO FIST
      What are this?
    • When I used to watch Pewds, he taught me to enjoy what brought me happiness and to ignore those who tried to stop me from becoming who I was meant to be.
      I'd rather live with broken bones than lay here all on my own like a lovesick fool.

If you need me, visit my about me section on my profile for my skype contact.
    • I was always the quiet kid. I preferred not to be in huge groups, or even small groups, and I still do. It's always better being alone with just one other person. As you can imagine, many kids found that really awkward.
      And well, Felix always had a way to make his videos personal. So when I started watching his videos, in the brief moments I would watch him play games or be stupid or listen to him just talk about things and be silly, I didn't feel alone.
      One thing I noticed was how casual Felix was with his weirdness and awkwardness and just... overall how happy he always seemed to be. I realized that it's important to enjoy life and if I don't have anyone else to enjoy it with, for a few minutes I could enjoy it with Pewds. It's really important to just enjoy life.
    • Pewds Revelation:
      I`ve been into gaming my whole life and I always wanted to do something gaming related for living! Since I`m living in a small town/small country called Austria in Europe with no jobs in the gaming industry what so ever!

But fortune smiled apon me when one day I stumpled upon a Youtube channel named Pewdiepie!

He was living in a small european country too and just didn´t care at all! So I said to my self: "What a wonderful world" ^^

And started my Youtube channel about 1 year ago! And since then I`m chasing after my dream!
      So thanks, Pewds!

:thumbsup: GET THE KICK OUT OF GAMING :thumbsup:
    • tbh im the kind of person who doesn't really feel like people can understand him im different from most the people i talk to or see on the streets and my friends on the outside don't really get me either. since finding the broarmy i would say that there have been friendships i have made here that are irreplaceable and i feel as if the bros can relate to me and understand me that bit better than anyone else so i guess i owe pewds thanks in a huge way. because without pewds i wouldnt have met all of you here if you are reading this or not so thankyou felix. i guess i owe you a debt of gratitude
    • This may sound weird for some of you.
      But I've been ashamed of my gaming interest for a loooong time. It's never really been that accepted to be a girl and enjoy video games as much as I have. I never met any girl every who spoke about games other from a really close friend of mine. So it's really been kind of.. Shush about gaming. Instead of saying that gaming is your interest you'd say it's shopping or whatever lol.
      Well, pewds has really made me feel more comfortable about enjoying games. He kind of changed society a bit, and made it alot more normal to play games and actually enjoy it without being a 12-year old boy who lives in their mothers basement lol (all stereotypes ^_^) and eventually I stopped caring about what people thought about my interest and here we are! Thank you pewds!
      Check out my youtube channel! Two Geeky Friends :3
    • jpetri wrote:

This may sound weird for some of you.
      But I've been ashamed of my gaming interest for a loooong time. It's never really been that accepted to be a girl and enjoy video games as much as I have. I never met any girl every who spoke about games other from a really close friend of mine. So it's really been kind of.. Shush about gaming. Instead of saying that gaming is your interest you'd say it's shopping or whatever lol.
      Well, pewds has really made me feel more comfortable about enjoying games. He kind of changed society a bit, and made it alot more normal to play games and actually enjoy it without being a 12-year old boy who lives in their mothers basement lol (all stereotypes ^_^) and eventually I stopped caring about what people thought about my interest and here we are! Thank you pewds!
      im kind of the opposite to that. im the guy who starts talking about gaming in the middle of a group or something and then people say i have no life and that ill be alone for the rest of my life. tbh my friends said it to me slightly more than the rest.