The Walking Dead Game - Season 2 Finale discussion

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• The Walking Dead Game - Season 2 Finale discussion

WARNING: SPOILERS BELOW.

Hey everyone,

I just wanted to get some different peoples' opinions on Pewds' Walking Dead Season 2 finale decisions. I know he originally decided to shoot Kenny when he got in the fight with Jane, but then went back and replayed all the possible endings and decided that he liked the ending better in which he saved Kenny. In my personal opinion, I'm glad that he chose to go with the ending where Clem stays with Kenny. But I also understand his reasoning for the first play through, where he shot Kenny.

I don't think Kenny should be blamed 100% for his outburst, though, since Jane did pretend that baby AJ was dead just so Kenny would go crazy. And can you really blame him, after everything he's been through?! Either way, the ending where he stays with Clem is really sweet and I'm glad Pewds chose to go with that one. Does anyone else have thoughts on this?

:)
    • I agree with you 100%. I loved the ending where Clem stays with Kenny (it's what I chose on my playthrough), but I can see the reason that Pewds would choose to shoot Kenny the first time. I kind of hope that he changes his mind and sticks with his first ending though so I can see how the story is different from my own in season 3. But that's just me, I'm sure everyone else will be happy if he goes with Kenny. ^^
    • I have the same ending with kenny :) I loved it. I think it was the best choice. No matter what Kenny did before it, Jane had no reason to provoke him like that. She put the baby in danger by laying it in a car abanoned, ON PURPOSE to fuck with Kenny. Because it would be really hard to believe she just 'lost' the baby. So she knew Kenny would think she did it on purpose. Do I decided to do nothing cause I surely wasn't going to shoot Kenny. i actually wanted to shoot the knife but there was no option :P. I also immediatly knew the baby was still alive by the way she acted when Kenny stepped out and what she said to clem.

here is my gameplay btw :)