Heya, Bros!

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• Heya, bros!

Okay, so first off!
      I'm not 100% new here. I registered here a little while ago, but I never used any of the features (Forums, Gallery, Chat, etc). I decided to log in and start being active because of Pewds' latest video, where he asks bros to treat Pewdie n' Friends like a better version of the YouTube comments section.

Second!
      A little about me. I'm Soul, and I'm an artist and a musician among many other things. I do create some Pewdie fanart, and I occasionally create PewDieCry fanart. The latter isn't my absolute favorite thing to do, and I only create PewDieCry stuff when I get requests. I mainly create art that doesn't have to do with YouTubers.

Third!
      Thank you, bros! When Pewds turned off the comments for the last time, I Tweeted a supportive message to him and I was worried others would put him down. But most of you bros really pulled through and showed your support when he most needed it.
      This is pretty much the only reason I decided to become an active part of the bro community. You guys are really great!

Thanks for being awesome. I'll see ya around!
      *Brofist*
      :brofist:
    • Hey Soul,

Welcome back to the site! Hope you like what we've done with the place. As far as your art/music interests, awesome! I love music, but I am not super talented in the art category. I'm glad you're happy with the community, and I am really excited to have them here!

Hope to see you around.
      *Insert really clever signature here*