PewDiePie: Please read you're email a.s.a.p

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• PewDiePie: Please read you're email a.s.a.p

Hi Bros!

I'm just calling it through here now, i tried several attempts to contact Felix (PewDiePie).
    I recently discovered several web-vulnerabilities on PewDiePie (which i'm not going to disclosure here because of Maker Studios / Polaris Networks)

I hope to get response as soon as possible because of the threat to the website,

Note to Felix: I sent you an mail to business / private (sorry if i was not allowed), and also forwarded the mail from the Maker Studios Support.

Wish you all good luck!

Regards,

Mischa (Rick Geex)
  • In case you actually discovered something, please email me at [email protected]. Felix doesn't particularly care about any tech aspects as he has other people do that for him, e.g. me. I didn't work on the new pewdiepie.net from Maker Studios but I have the right contacts to bring it to their attention at least (even if they won't particularly care either from what the past showed us).

I'll keep up with you per email!
  • mKeRix wrote:

In case you actually discovered something, please email me at [email protected]. Felix doesn't particularly care about any tech aspects as he has other people do that for him, e.g. me. I didn't work on the new pewdiepie.net from Maker Studios but I have the right contacts to bring it to their attention at least (even if they won't particularly care either from what the past showed us).

I'll keep up with you per email!

Is it really that bad?
    There is always time for muffins.
  • Is it really that bad?

If it is something the entire community needs to know, I am pretty sure mKeRix will tell you all. Till then, count as if everything is fine and none of anyone else's worry. ;3
    On the outside I may appear like an emotionless sarcastic piece of shit, but just like an onion, when you peel off more layers, you find the exact same thing every single time and you start crying.

If the world didn't suck, we'd all fall off!