Looking for someone to play with on PC

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• Looking for someone to play with on PC

Hey i'm Garrythemod or my real name being Lloyd Stansby :). I'm looking for someone to play and if possible a Female. I have played with WAY to many Male bros and well sometimes it just really gets boring and well a lot of arguments happen surprisingly enough. I play coop games such as borderlands 2 and I like some on the free to play rpgs on steam like defiance and Ragnarok 1 and 2. I also own magicka, dead island, MK9, Payday 2 ect... If interested send me a message =). If there are any LoL or Dota 2 players I would prefer if you came from Europe because of well latency lag or ping of you prefer ^^. :brofist:
      Brofist to everyone even a barrel! :brofist:
      Garrythemod
      - YouTube
    • Sorta sounds like you are fishing for female companionship haha. Not making fun well little bit. Just comes off as either odd or creepy, little bit.

I can see the logic of getting into disagreements with other gamers but I doubt having a woman play with you would mitigate that just because of the sex of the gamer.

Either way, good luck! It can be a real pain looking for level headed gamers sometimes if you can't actually talk to them in person.