DBZ roleplay

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• DBZ roleplay

After much cleaning, I found some rather nostalgic relics (dbz games, videos, etc). In this burst of memory, I have decided to attempt an rp. Although I see it as getting nowhere, I still find it worth a try. The story is of the new characters (human, namekian, majin, tuffle, saiyan, etc.) who become allies through the world tournament, (any couples, children, really any division.) Upon the end of the tournament, an odd, amorphous figure blocks out the sun, and its up to us to figure out who or what it is.

Here is the current bracket for the world tournament. 31st World Martial Arts Tournament -
      Challonge

This Rp's theme: Cha-la, head-cha-la! or progression (db raging blast)

The story so far: As the 31st world martial arts tournament had started, something happened to Lonewolf (android #22) and he took off screaming into the sky. As the others followed, it was revealed that the figure that LW was chasing was DR Gero. It was revealed that the "dr gero" that the Z fighters fought was actually just an android, hence him #20. It was revealed that the original cell was just a prototype made by a prototype, and that LW was actually an android. Not only that, but a more powerful cell with no need of transformation had arrived, Nearly killing a few of our heroes, only for Finn to block ki usage, #22 to weaken his exoskeleton and actually crack a horn, and Kin finished it off by slicing and dicing the biological menace. As they made way for celebration at the kame house, an odd spacecraft has landed in west city, where Sylvia and Ori are currently located. As Kada, Finn and Kin head to check it out, 22 makes the tough choice of going with them rather than playing in the sand, and proceeds to try to catch up. As Pinak decides to join the festivities at the kame house, Langly noticies the gathering of power at west city, and makes a beeline for the mysterious gathering. What is in the spaceship? Will pinak notice the energies? WILL THE FOOD BURN? FIND OUT BY ACTUALLY READING THE RP.

WE ARE ALWAYS OPEN TO NEWCOMERS!

RULES:
      -No godmode
      -You may be trained by another character in the series (and learn a few of their attacks), or self taught for your own devastating attacks, but when being trained by them, there has to be long intervals of time before learning another attack, or learning from a different person.
      -Creating a character is not required, although being actual characters from the anime would be rather interesting.
      -Nicknames allowed
      -Preferred that characters are not villains
      -give your character personality. Rather than the overdone quiet tortured soul, there could be one with an enigmatic past, even to themselves, or they could just be friendly goofballs! Quirks and funny things to make them seem more like real people is HIGHLY recommended.
      -Elemental powers not recommended, although not banned.
      -Keep yourself within reasonable boundaries
      -feel free to make up your own transformations and such
      -be creative, and try to stick with the dbz mood.
      -Hollow Characters are able to be used by anyone, although they must maintain their personality, fighting style(s), etc.
      -If a battle is started and someone is using a hollow character, they must finish it, unless they "hand it off" or PM someone else to do it for them.
      -Hollow characters do NOT require a character creation chart, but if they are going to be like a second character to you, then do make a chart for them.
      -END OF RULES/ RECOMMENDATIONS-

Character creation:
      Name:
      Race:
      Teacher (trainer):
      signature moves:
      Personality:
      History:
      Partner (optional, baisicly your friend):

Characters:
      Android 22

Display Spoiler

Name: Android #22

Race: Android

Teacher (trainer):None

signature moves: (more as story progresses)

- Silent Enmity (grabs opponents arm, flings them into the air, teleports behind them, grabbing their leg and doing a 360 degree spin and tossing them to the ground, followed by a large energy ball)

-Righteous light (small beam that quickly turns to a massive laser upon impact with target and/or solid object)
      Personality: fun-loving, outgoing, a bit too curious

History: just kinda... appeared. odd opal ring on his right hand he can't remove

Partner:anyone, really

Appearance: (ugh, best I can do...)

Finn ( Finnian Serégon)
      Display Spoiler

Name: Finnian Serégon; or "Finn".

Race: Kitsune/Fox spirit.
      Age: 107, though he appears to be 19. Kitsunes cannot age normally.
      Teacher: Sylvia Serégon. (Aunt [Unknown age], nine-tailed kitsune.)
      Appearance: Slim, with only a small amount of visible muscle. Light skin, eyes that seem to always be closed, blonde short hair with a pair of fox ears replacing human ones. A single fluffy fox tail visible on his backside. Wears brown pants, a blue sleeveless tunic, heavy steel boots, and incredibly heavy gauntlets of unknown material.
      Display Spoiler
      Because I felt like making one of these. Besides, now it's a bit more accurate.

Weapons: Heavy gauntlets made of Katchin with small spikes on the knuckles; though the rest of his body, including his tails, might as well be considered a weapon too.

Known Signature moves: (Others may be created later)
      -Master Illusionist: While for the most part not practical to use in combat, Finnian is capable of creating illusions, which are ultra realistic even to those who can sense Ki. They're even capable of minor physical interaction, though are unable to harm anything.
      -Moonlight Rendezvous: Smacks enemy to the ground with a back-hand. As they're recovering, he grabs them by either the neck or the collar of their shirt (If wearing one.), smiling as if it were their birthday. Right before blasting them with a point-blank energy beam to the face.

Personality: In short; Lazy, charming, fun-loving, a bit of a prankster, and pretty cheery, but also deceptive and manipulative. Despite his friendly nature, he can be surprisingly cruel, able to rip a man apart while maintaining a warm smile. He refers to himself as dangerously genre-savvy, and tends to break what he calls "The fourth wall".

Partner: Kin

Background: After currently unknown adventures in the past, Finnian had once tried to settle down and live in peace and quiet with his family. After living this way for so long, Finnian has now grown bored, and wanders the earth alone, looking for ways to entertain himself. Surely, with so many fighters on earth, such a task cannot be that difficult.

Other: Kitsunes grow extra tails as they become stronger, with nine tailed kitsunes being the strongest. How this compares to stronger fighters is unknown, as there are no known instances of a nine-tail in combat.The tails are also quite strong themselves, and can be freely controlled as if they were additional limbs. (Not to mention are incredibly soft and fluffy.)All Kitsunes are cabable of shape-shifting to some degree, though this usually isn't useful for combat.Finnian suffers from motion sickness, most forms of transportation will cause incredible nausea.

Ori (Oritigo)
      Display Spoiler
      Name: Oritigo (Ori for short)
      Race: Human

Age: 351, appears 16. Successfully gathered Dragon Balls and wished for eternal youth.

Teacher (trainer): None. All his techniques are self-taught

signature moves:
      -Supreme Reign: Oritigo grabs his enemy and kicks their feet out from under them, flooring them as he kicks them back, then flips and sends a ball of ki towards them, which splits into dozens of rays of ki.
      -Ki Rage: Oritigo channels his ki into his fists and feet. This technique enhances his physical strikes further than normal, causing small explosions of ki each time he makes contact with his target.

Personality: Slightly insane from his eternal youth, he is constantly loopy and listens to his impulses more than he probably should.

History: A greedy man, Oritigo sought out the Dragon Balls, intending to wish for endless wealth. His greed drove him to think that, if he were eternally youthful, he would never die of old age, and could find the Dragon Balls again, then wishing for wealth. Once he had his youth, he never found the Dragon Balls again. His lack of aging, combined with his futility to do anything to find companionship, drove him to partial insanity.

Appearance: Long black hair that flows down to his waist, with sharp green eyes and a tall, muscular build.

Weapons: two longswords made of katchin, which he uses to channel ki through to enhance their strikes.

Power: He has ultimate control over the ki in his body, letting him channel it to specific parts of his body or out of areas normally unconventional, such as out of his shoulder blades. He can even maintain ki shape and position once out of his body, to form blades or extensions of his body for a limited time.

Hollow Characters:

Pinak

Kada:
      Display Spoiler
      Special attacks:
      -Heat Phalanx
      Fist is engulfed in a fiery Ki before delivering an extremely powerful blow to the opponent.
      Personality: Bubbly and cheerful

Langly:

Sylvia:
      WHAT HAVE I DONE

The post was edited 22 times, last by dororo4evabro! ().

• [Oh, why the heck not...? The RP I made isn't going anywhere, it seems. Here, have a sheet.]

Name: Finnian Serégon; or "Finn".

Race: Kitsune/Fox spirit.

Age: 107, though he appears to be 19. Kitsunes cannot age normally.

Teacher: Sylvia Serégon. (Aunt [Unknown age], nine-tailed kitsune.)

Appearance: Slim, with only a small amount of visible muscle. Light skin, eyes that seem to always be closed, blonde short hair with a pair of fox ears replacing human ones. A single fluffy fox tail visible on his backside. Wears brown pants, a blue sleeveless tunic, heavy steel boots, and incredibly heavy gauntlets of unknown material.

Display Spoiler
      Because I felt like making one of these. Besides, now it's a bit more accurate.

Weapons: Heavy gauntlets made of Katchin with small spikes on the knuckles; though the rest of his body, including his tails, might as well be considered a weapon too.

Known Signature moves: (Others may be created later)

Master Illusionist: While for the most part not practical to use in combat, Finnian is capable of creating illusions, which are ultra realistic even to those who can sense Ki. They're even capable of minor physical interaction, though are unable to harm anything.

Moonlight Rendevous: Smacks enemy to the ground with a back-hand. As they're recovering, he grabs them by either the neck or the collar of their shirt (If wearing one.), smiling as if it were their birthday. Right before blasting them with a point-blank energy beam to the face.

Personality: In short; Lazy, charming, fun-loving, a bit of a prankster, and pretty cheery, but also deceptive and manipulative. Despite his friendly nature, he can be surprisingly cruel, able to rip a man apart while maintaining a warm smile. He refers to himself as dangerously genre-savvy, and tends to break what he calls "The fourth wall".

Background: After currently unknown adventures in the past, Finnian had once tried to settle down and live in peace and quiet with his family. After living this way for so long, Finnian has now grown bored, and wanders the earth alone, looking for ways to entertain himself. Surely, with so many fighters on earth, such a task cannot be that difficult.

Other: Kitsunes grow extra tails as they become stronger, with nine tailed kitsunes being the strongest. How this compares to stronger fighters is unknown, as there are no known instances of a nine-tail in combat.

The tails are also quite strong themselves, and can be freely controlled as if they were additional limbs. (Not to mention are incredibly soft and fluffy.)

All Kitsunes are cabable of shape-shifting to some degree, though this usually isn't useful for combat.

Finnian suffers from motion sickness, most forms of transportation will cause incredible nausea.

You know, most people call me insane...
      That's what happens when I try to reason with people, they don't like it, and I eventually end up turning them to charcoal in the end...

Why are you looking at me like that?

Despite popular belief, I did not draw the avatar I'm using. I can't draw.

The post was edited 5 times, last by stryder221 ().

• Sure, why not?
      Name: Oritigo (Ori for short)
      Race: Human
      Age: 351, appears 16. Successfully gathered Dragon Balls and wished for eternal youth.
      Teacher (trainer): None. All his techniques are self-taught
      signature moves:

Supreme Rain: Oritigo grabs his enemy and kicks their feet out from under them, flooring them as he kicks them back, then flips and sends a ball of ki towards them, which splits into dozens of rays of ki.

Ki Rage: Oritigo channels his ki into his fists and feet. This technique enhances his physical strikes further than normal, causing small explosions of ki each time he makes contact with his target.
      Personality: Slightly insane from his eternal youth, he is constantly loopy and listens to his impulses more than he probably should.
      History: A greedy man, Oritigo sought out the Dragon Balls, intending to wish for endless wealth. His greed drove him to think that, if he were eternally youthful, he would never die of old age, and could find the Dragon Balls again, then wishing for wealth. Once he had his youth, he never found the Dragon Balls again. His lack of aging, combined with his futility to do anything to find companionship, drove him to partial insanity.
      Appearance: Long black hair that flows down to his waist, with sharp green eyes and a tall, muscular build.
      Weapons: two longswords made of katchin, which he uses to channel ki through to enhance their strikes.
      Power: He has ultimate control over the ki in his body, letting him channel it to specific parts of his body or out of areas normally unconventional, such as out of his shoulder blades. He can even maintain ki shape and position once out of his body, to form blades or extensions of his body for a limited time.
    • OOC: I suppose that means I'm starting, then? Alrighty then.

IC:"You sure you want to be joining this tournament, lad? You look a little... Pale. Not sure you'll even make it past the preliminaries, "
      Let me provide some context to this statement. Finnian, upon arriving to the city where this world tournament thing would take place, took a taxi instead of flying.

He regretted it instantly of course. By the time he got to the place, he was looking ready to cough up his lunch at any second.
      "I'll be fine... Here's the fare, just get me out of this thing...."

The kitsune crawled, almost literally, out of the vehicle, and waited for the driver to leave before making his way up to the arena grounds.
      "Never again... Hate... Cars... Uuugh..."

Seconds later, he would be found collapsed at the entrance, holding his stomach.
      "Help... Sick and dying, can't get up..."
      Though... As much as he was feeling like crap, he might have just been being melodramatic. For the average observer, it was hard to tell.

That's what happens when I try to reason with people, they don't like it, and I eventually end up turning them to charcoal in the end...

• Ori walked into the tournament, humming to himself, a nonsensical tune that made absolutely no sense. To anyone listening, it would sound like nails on a chalkboard. The sound grated even his own ears, but he did not stop. Soon enough, he walked by a humanoid fox on the ground. "Hello, little fox. Good luck in the fighting today!" He continued walking into the tournament, throwing thirty times the entrance fee, quite literally, at the person taking down names, walking right in, only throwing a nametag at the scribe, waiting for his name to be called.
    • *walking closer to the building, a parfait in each hand, The young man looks up, to see the building extremely close. running, He notices the kitsune, lets out a quick chuchle whilst running in place and puts down the other parfait* "its berry berry blast!" he huffs before dashing through the gate, only to be stopped to security. Realizing he forgot to pay, his face redens a bit and he quietly walks to the counter to pay his fee, walking away shamefully afterwards.*
      WHAT HAVE I DONE

• The instant he saw at least two people pass by him without assisting, Finnian was instantly up on his feet.
      "OH COME ON! I'm sick and dying here and you can't even be bothered to- Urp!" He immediately covered his mouth, his face turning a shade of green for a second as he fought to keep his lunch.

Winning that battle, he took a deep breath, already feeling his nausea fading. His relief lasted only for a second, as security grabbed him by the shoulder.
      "Sir." The guard began. "If you're not participating or spectating, I'm going to have to ask you to leave."

Instead of answering, the kitsune went right up to the arena entrance, security guard being dragged along as he was still holding on to his shoulder.
      "Entrance fee's 5,000 Zeni this year, yes? Or was that raised along with the prize money?" He asked the guard being dragged along, looking at all the Zeni laying around, that the staff was still trying to clean up.

The guard only nodded, a bit too shocked to really say anything. He did get dragged a good ten feet by a guy who didn't even look to be past 20.
      "Good, good! Sign me up good sir! Name's Finnian Serégon, don't forget it!" Finnian said, Leaving a bundle of money on the counter and walking off, at which point security got the hint and let go of him.

"WAIT A SECOND!"

The guard heard before a blur flew past his face, so fast he could barely see it. Another second later, the blur sped past him again, and since he was more-or-less prepared for it this time, he saw the blur had something that looked oddly like a fruit parfait in his hand.
      "OkayI'mgoodnow, kaythanksbye!" He heard.

The guard only sighed. He'd seen stranger fighters come to this tournament before.

• ALLRIGHT, IM IN! *looks around, noticing hes still in the bathrooms* uhhh... heheeh.... oops. *calmly walks out, placing his empty parfait glass on the rim of a recycling bin, only for it to just barely fall in* oh, jeez... Guess I aughta be more careful... now... ah, there it is. *begins walking twords a small bench.* I really gotta pull myself together... what was it she said...? ah, yes. deep breathing helps to clear the mind. clear mind means able body! *begins breathing calmly, followed by strethes, then clipping his nails, which had been needing some attention.*
      WHAT HAVE I DONE

• OOC: allright, I guess some more explaination is needed. This is post-kid buu, but people are beginning to figure out that gokus attacks arent tricks like hercule says. not only that, but a few villains are still alive, such as the ginyu force, Turles (who is not on earth) Hoi, and a few others. not only that, but dr. Gero is still alive and at it. finally, Pan has been born and is currently about 7. Goku is alive, also goten and trunks are still young, and gohan is still in his "ultimate form".

Also, I notion we make some "hollow" characters. i.e, charaters that anyone can control, granted they can keep that characters personality (which would be set by its first user).
      WHAT HAVE I DONE

• OOC: On the topic of "Hollow" characters... Expect to see a few people if we ever get to fighting in the tournament.

IC: A certain fox-person was hovering around the arena. Not walking, hovering, because he felt it made him look more like a mythical being, which he totally was. Having just finished the AWESOME treat he was given, he deposited the empty glass into a nearby bin. Well, I say deposited, but he tossed the thing in there forcefully, just to hear it shatter, sounding like music to his ears. Ah, he loved breaking things, it was such great stress relief, and satisfying in many situations.

But anyway, he had things to do, meditation being one of them, it was thing number two of Sylvia's list of things to do before a fight, rule number one being to hospitalize the opponent before the official fight, which he was unfortunately unable to do here, sadly. Even if he could, he wouldn't, the tournament could be cancelled, and it simply wasn't fun. He frowned at the very thought of it.

"Thinking about somebody, foxy-boy...?" Came a voice behind Finnian.
      "Yes, actually." He said without thinking, "Small, energetic, and evil."
      "Aw, how sweet of you to say so!"

Wait...

"WHEN DID YOU GET HERE?!" The kitsune shouted, whirling around to see the last person he wanted to see. At least in this particular area.
      "Ten seconds ago!"

Let me describe to you who Finnian was talking to and about. It was Sylvia, a small kitsune much like him, long blonde hair with green eyes, and features much like his, only with nine tails instead of one. One would think she was his younger sister, but while they were indeed related, you'd be dead wrong. She was actually his aunt, and far, FAR older than you'd think.
      And she was just standing there, smiling and patiently waiting for him to continue.

[OOC: Leaving this image here. Click this text to see Sylvia's appearance.]

"How many times to I have to explain this to you? No entering the tournament! You have no real reason to b-"
      "But Finny...!" Sylvia interrupted in a childishly whiny tone.
      "NO! If you wanna watch, that's fine, but we're not having another fiasco like those other times! I want an actual opponent to fight, not a vegetable!"
      "I'm not even in the tournament, I actually came to watch!"

Wait, what? Needless to say, the one-tailed kitsune didn't entirely expect that.

"...Honest?" Finnian asked, clearly skeptical.
      "C'mon, you didn't think I'd feel these signatures? We finally have some real fighters, not just trash and simians! I wanna see if you got any better!"
      "Simians? You mean apes? Monkeys?"
      "Worse! They're rude, they're sloppy, and they stink! I could smell the stench from miles away!"

(Miles or possibly only a few hundred feet away, certain people may or may not have been performing the classic anime sweat-drop.)

"I... Don't follow."
      "What? Did you even watch the anime this world is based off of?! What about the Manga, did you read that? Anything?!"
      "HEY! ONLY I GET TO BREAK THE FOURTH WALL! ME, NOBODY ELSE!"

Little did either of them know, that this "argument" happened to be right in front of a certain human, who I will refer to as "Lonewolf".

The post was edited 2 times, last by stryder221 ().

• uhhhh.... well then... I... see you have a fan of some sort... hey, wait a minuet, THAT WAS NOT ABOUT ME, WAS IT!? *almost slyly smeels breath and armpit* (couldnt be.. I showered this morning... but I did fall in that muddy sand mixture... *shudders*) Oh, my appologies. I would be LoneWolf, a newer entree. *turns to finnian* Hope that the parfait lifted your spirits! annyways, I like to get to know my opponents, and there are two reasons to that; weaknesses, and not traumatizing them. like, what if somones mother died at the hands of a low-sweep? Doing the same to them is just plain wrong. *turns to sylvia* Ah, is this your sister, *raises eyebrows* or someone else? *snickers, then realizing how rude it was* ah, my appologies. so are you guys related? it seems like it.... in one way or another... *spots a small glimmer in the nearby benches* OOOOH, is that... what I... *gasp* it is! *runs over to the spherical object* A FULLY WRAPED JAWBREAKER!
      WHAT HAVE I DONE

• Ori was now singing atop a wall of the arena, thoroughly driving away some of the crowd, which he took as a standing ovation, and bowed, before leaping off and landing, not on the ground, but rather..... Atop Sylvia. "Hey, who put the foxy-girl in the way of the ground?" He jumped off of her and landed on the ground this time, looking at the other two. "Ah. And you two are...... Erm...... Who are you, exactly?" He asked, then, without waiting for any kind of response, smiled. "Ah, well, Finnian, Lonewolf. See you in the marital arts tournament! Though why they made this a tournament, I don't know......." He started walking away.

(Not a typo. Completely intentional.)
    • "I... uh.. guh... well, umm... you too... sir?" he then turned back to his candy coated goodness, attempted to bite into it, and fell silent for a moment. upon slowly removing the orange ball of deception, he noticed its color and texture, something he forgot in his excitement. "woah... this thing is like... glassy... and jawbreakers aren't orange on the outer shell... is that star in the middle a prize or something? if it is it better be ruby because i'm not chewing through that thing..." he held it up to the light, and its glow captivated him "woah... that shine... and so smooth..." lowering it back down, he turned to sylvia "by cance do you know what this is" turning to finnian, he stated how it seems like it belongs "in a museum".
      WHAT HAVE I DONE

• Sylvia was unable to contain a fit of giggles. "Pff... Hahaha! Who dies to a low sweep?! And me, this doofus' sister, please! I'm his-" Before she could continue and add a layer of awkwardness to the conversation, someone fell out of the sky, landing right on top of her, eliciting a surprised squawk from the nine-tail. "I was wondering where those dying bird cries were coming from..." Finnian mentioned Idly, likely referring to Ori's singing. "And yes, you could call her a sister, of sorts."

"Hm?" Finnian then turned to LW, the same time Sylvia dusted herself off, shaking a fist at the retreating Ori. "Oi, You! Get back here, I demand to know how you did that!" She shouted, chasing after him. Finnian, however, was silent as he stared wide-eyed (Or he would've, had he had them open to begin with) at the orange ball in LW's hands, right up until he practically pressed his face against it. "No... One of them, here of all places...?! And it's real, no scratches or marks or anything...!" He stared at the one-star ball in silence, a grin slowly widening. "Well, I highly doubt it's edible. For one, it's one of the most valuable artifacts on earth. I don't need it, so you should keep it. And no pawning it off for candy as I think you probably would."

His eyes almost widened again, and he put a hand to his mouth as he tried to suppress giggles. "M-marital arts...?! Seriously...?"

The post was edited 1 time, last by stryder221 ().

• "well then, I guess I should find somewhere to store it...." he remained silent, before he noticed a quite whirring, like that of a fan. Although, after asking about it, it seemed only he heard it, and it vanished as suddenly as it started. "huh... odd... oh, wait!" he stuffed the ball into his pocket before returning to finnian" yeah, I cant quite remember anything from about... what, fifteen hours ago? I do know that as soon as I heard the words martial arts and world tournament, I was into it. only thing is, those words were the earliest thing I remember, that and training with some weird man who said he was gonna 'mug' me... dont know what that is, but appearently I scared him off. Odd times, ya know? anyways, I havn't exactly become aquainted with everyone, but you still stand out... excuse the.. well, bluntness of this question, but what are you? You don't seem like those animal people... your limits seem as if they are at a much greater hight than what they could reach..." his eyebrows lower, only for them to raise up once more shortly after, again hearing the whirring, before it ends" And why did that woman you were with have nine tails, if you only had one? hmm... as he thinks, he seems to get deeper into thought, until finally he stands back up, appologizes for his intrusion, and walks off with no warning.

*the preliminaries begin, and a few of the punching machines actually break!*

Announcer" LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, THE 31ST WORLD MARTIAL ARTS TOURNAMENT WILL BEGIN IN TEN MINUETS, AND THE BRACKET HAS BEEN SET UP! Fighters, please take a look at the bracket now!"

OOC: here it is! By the way, I added some hollow charcters such as kada and pinak.
      http://challonge.com/tournaments/bracket_generator?ref=DBGuCkrsqM
      WHAT HAVE I DONE

The post was edited 1 time, last by dororo4evabro!!!!!! ().

• OOC: If it's not too much trouble, could I make some changes [which will most likely change the character completely] to Kada when Finnian fights him/her, assuming you already decided what he/she is? I have plans, and a certain character of mine from an earlier RP comes to mind.

IC: "Heh. Just a fox, good sir. A fox with a thirst for excitement." Finnian said, being incredibly vague in answering about what he was. "And as for Sylvia. That's just how she is, nothing more."
      Upon hearing the announcement for the preliminaires, he waved goodbye as LW walked off, later punching the infernal preliminary punching bags into oblivion, almost.

He was asked again and again to punch his machine, the staff believing it was plain busted. Eventually, he got tired and tore it out of the ground to smash it down, saying "There. Now it's broken. Happy now?". Despite complaints, he was permitted to join the tournament anyway.

Minutes later, he was at the display showing the brackets they were in. "Ooh! That Videl lady! This might be fun! And that fat pink Buu guy too! Sweet!"
      'Videl's gonna put up a fight but I think I should be a bit tougher, I've had way longer to train after all... Buu's gonna be the real problem, will need a strategy for him... Anyone else I'll be fighting I barely know of, if at all.' Finnian thought to himself, already thinking of ways to potentially outwit his opponents.

• OOC: actually, I have no Idea for any of the new characters personalities, so have a field day!

"Jewel, eh? That was that blonde guy who was always with those women.... I'm assuming that I oughta just aim for the moneymaker... his face. Although... Maybe I COULD fly a bit to scare him... allright. I'll land a divekick right to his face within the first 50 seconds, knock him straight out of the ring."
      WHAT HAVE I DONE

The post was edited 2 times, last by dororo4evabro!!!!!! ().

• OOC: assuming you are all waiting for me, I will narrate the first match. BTW, Kada is female, Pinak is male, and so is Langly. Also, if you wish, we could supply music for moments. I recommend the Raging Blast and raging blast 2 soundtracks, along with the Budokai 2 one. I will provide an example in the text, but when one song ends, maybe it should be *song ends* since everyone just uses quotations around their speech now. but, if you put a song in after another song, you may have to say something like "revert to track one" if you want it to come back without linking it again. anyways, you guys tell me what you think. Also, Stryder, you said you wanted to use Kada to be like an old character of yours? if so, than i will leave it at the introduction of the fight so that you can make her how you want to be.

BTW: This should the pre-battle theme for every martial arts tournament battle.

Announcer: WELCOME, TO THE FIRST MATCH OF THE 31st Annual World Martial Arts Tournament ! First round, First match! Kada Vs. Ranfan! Ranfan's Dirty trick just might not work! I am truly curious as to how this match will play out!
      WHAT HAVE I DONE