A new Authority

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• A new Authority

After a three-year war, all of the adults on the super continent Jednota seemed to have suddenly dissapeared. cities are burned down and overrun with anarchists, the very few adults (and some younger people) that are left. small towns and neighborhoods are safe, though. A new way of order and protection from strange new creatures, along with mutated old ones, is to try and form a unity between all; to form a new government. What chaos will unfold when the youth tries to restart? Only time will tell.

Name: Luke
      Appearance: Anime_Boy_by_chibi_kiro_cb.jpg
      Personality: adventerous, rather... "dim". reads books while upside down (usually on a chair) LOVES rollercoasters

Character creation:
      Name:
      Appearence:
      Personality
      WHAT HAVE I DONE

• The section? Yes.
      There's now this neat chat room where you can organise your roleplays. Much easier and takes less time.
      About the other people... Well...
      Didn't see Oritogo for a while.
      Nor stryder.
      And Ritual has some other stuff on her hands like moderating.
      And I'm not sure about myself. When there are more roleplayers here I'll come back.
      Was fun... As long as it lasted.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Mystery ().