tandem ad finem

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• tandem ad finem

It is the year 2214. Humanity, no, LIFE itself, is near its end. War has driven all sentient beings to the ends of the earth. All is dying, and nothing can stop it.
      Or so we thought.
      Four weeks ago, An empty car was found, a rotting body sitting awkwardly in the front. in the back, a bloodied journal, speaking of a horrid creature that seems to be slowly growing nearer to the surface, and it is wreaking havoc. The land it has tarnished smells of thousands of pounds of decaying flesh, on the hot shore of the sea. All that once lived is now dead, covered in what is more than likely ash. A drawing of the beast was enclosed within the letter. It supposedly moves slowly on all fours, and its saliva burns the ground, Its claws burn at every moment, its flesh is covered in fungus and spores, its eyes are useless, and its teeth are covered in holes, and stained red and brown.

Sadly, there is no chance of defeating the beast right now. To make matters worse, its form of arrival is unknown, nor is its orgin. only the animals around it return, but as vile beasts of death and chaos.

Although it is futile, a man is venturing out from this little town, and he is hoping for some to join him in the journey. about 5 miles east of here is a little inn by a river,
      simply offer a crystal to the cashier, asking him if he would like to "venture onward twords true sentience" . He will guide you to a hidden room where the man awaits.

good luck.

An image of the man:i51.tinypic.com/10fw20y.jpg
      Please note that he is VERY talkative, and actually quite friendly. (also, he doesn't deal well with rejection, although he almost never falls in love (at least thats what he told me)) apparently he is around age 19, and actually quite layed back. his main weapon are these clawed gauntlets:
      renderosity.com/mod/bcs/photos…1/SoftgoodImage21064b.jpg

Who are you?

Name:
      Appearance:
      Weapon:
      personality:
      WHAT HAVE I DONE

• Boom. I'm in.

Name: Rain Sakurai (obsession)
      Appearance: KLIK!
      Weapon: Mizukami (see picture)
      Personality: He always looks like he's on weed. The carelessness, the chill voice, the scars on his body... He looks more like a surfer than a ninja.
      Other notes: "Duuuuude. I can smell colors."

The post was edited 1 time, last by Mystery ().