YT channel help

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• YT channel help

Hello. I hope I'm writing in the right section. It's been some time since I've been here for the last time.

Anyway, I only managed to set up my yt account (AvengingAngelRPG) but I have no idea how do I start. I'm looking for game I could start with. I don't have money to buy some cool game, so I'm looking for a free one. Could you advice something to me? Just no horror games, please. I guess get disturbed by those too easily. I don't mind blood and all but jumpscares really get to me. And is there anything I should know before I start? I read the yt's guidelines but how does it all work in reality?
  • It doesn't matter what game you play, what matters is you entertain your viewers.
    You should choose the game yourself think about what fits you, and would entertain someone watching it along with your commentary.
    Work it ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ harder
    Make it (ง •̀_•́)ง better
    Do it ᕦ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕤ faster
    Raise your ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ dongers
  • A good option would be to play some "free to play" games. There is a section on Steam with many free to play games. In my opinion that new game on steam " The Forgotten Ones" is pretty good .

Also check out "https://www.humblebundle.com/" if you haven't already, you can pay what you want for some games and for other you might have to pay 5 or more. I'm sure you can find 2$ somewhere.

Hope that helps.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Bundyclan: Torrent ().