Grand Journey

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• Grand Journey

SO, it begins. the world is beginning to split and crack, the continents are colliding and sinking, raising and melting. the beginning of the end.
      But, there is a supposed safe-haven, in this time of severe danger and darkness, and is on the end of a completely uninhabited, new, undiscovered land. The safe-haven, known as "galutinis poilsio vieta" or final resting place, as it is said that no evil has ever, or will ever touch its lush green fields. sadly, it is on a coast, but the western side of the continent (where this safe-haven is) is completely blocked off by a massive mountain range, making boats a complete waste of time. the journey from the last land is a rigorous one; we must travel 490 miles from the middle of our continent to OUR west coast, sail for about 4 days.... and from the eastern coast of the new land, an ungodly 896750 miles we must traverse; not only that, but the dead are rising, and people are beginning to turn on each other, the only ones that can be trusted, is you and yourself. although, speaking in terms of safety, it would be wise to travel in a sort of pack; or possibly a caravan. we will be able to take wagons or other such vehicles to the west coast, boats to the east, but when we get to the new land, we must go on foot. I am leaving in five days, here is a short description so that you may find me, or anyone that may have heard of me.

Name: Seul
      Appearance: (since I am almost always in my black cloak, i guess the only things that matter is the fact that i am moderately tall, and kinda skinny..?) anime-planet.com/images/characters/abe_boland_2601.jpg
      Character: REAAAALY untrusting, but is willing to bond to survive and keep others alive; a bit shy when it comes to things such as :love: (as in he will try to avoid those kinds of interactions), usually quiet, brave, adamant, and he has a softspot when it comes to small mamals and insects.
      Primary weapon: taigooknives.com/Gallery%20-%2…tribal%20Knife%2002-1.jpg
      Secondary Weapon: Darts (variety) and blowgun
      Abilities: EXTREME hearing, especially during the night
      Additional notes: if hes tired, hes TIRED. (also a decent chef)

See you at the capital.

Character template:
      Name:
      Appearene:
      Character: (who are they?)
      Primary Weapon:
      Secondary weapon:
      Abilities: (if not sensory, do not make it rp-killing. PLEASE do not overpower yourself; we are all human... i think.)
      Additional notes: (anything the above did not cover?)

The post was edited 1 time, last by dororo4evabro!!!!!! ().