Looking for a partner, part-time or full-time.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• Looking for a partner, part-time or full-time.

Hey hey hey bros! The title says it all. I am basically looking for a partner to do gaming videos together. But I have a few small requirements:

Languages: English speaking only
      Hardware: Camera/Microfone. Preferrebly PC gaming.
      Games: Anything really where we can have fun.

Myself:
      Have more questions don't hesitate to ask!

Reason why I need a female partner - obviously, got many gamer guy friends, and I want to do different videos, it's too basic for two guys to be making videos together. This can also be part time or full time, whatever you prefer really and what works best for you. Although if full time, obviously we would need a nice connection, simply for making nice fun videos that people would watch. I would be uploading the videos on my channel, although I can supply you with my video/mic recordings so you can make your own as well. It would be nice if the channel was around my stats so we could both benefit equally, although it's not a must, if you're a fun gamer girl that's nice and understand humor etc it's all good! Before starting videos it would be cool if we could do a few "test" runs, just to pretty much see if we can manage nice content and that we have fun playing. So yea, if you're a girl and like gaming, let me know and we can make some great videos! Thanks for reading and have a nice day!
      Check my super awesome stuff! Clicky clicky down below.
      >>RustyHero on YOUTUBE<<