Forever alone? Nay! When we meet we are Together Alone!

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• Forever alone? Nay! When we meet we are Together Alone!

I am making this thread for those people like myself who can not find any friends or romantic interests in the "real world"
      Just put down a description of yourself and PM anyone you think you want to get to know better.

Name: Chris Holmes
      Self-description: I am tall, around 6'2. I have short, dark blonde hair and hazel eyes. I am a bit on the fluffy side, but I do have some muscle.
      What you are looking for: A nice person that I could talk to. I just want someone who I know will be there and I can talk to and have intelligent discussions with.
      Interests: Gaming, anime, reading. I do enjoy debates and card games, as well. Both traditional 52 card games like Poker and Blackjack, and Trading Card Games like Magic the Gathering and Yu-Gi-Oh
      Proudest moment: I graduated valedictorian with honors from my high school
      Anything else we should know: Not really from me.

Anyway, just post and have a good time!
    • Name: Adam West Wayne Batman
      Self-description: I am tall, around 180cm (nobody uses inches). I have hair, eyes and ... you know, human limbs and stuff. Not really good at these things.
      What you are looking for: The secret ingredient for Oreo. And proof that magic exists oh and gandalf for i much desire to speak with him.
      Interests: Gaming, sport, gaming, food, gaming, video making , gaming
      Proudest moment: I went to the toilet alone.
      Anything else we should know: I am just joking(and pretty badly as you can see) because I have accepted my fate regarding relationships.
      <--- Oh, you hate me son?

The post was edited 1 time, last by Bundyclan ().

• Name: Dano W
      Interests: grills under 18 or boys over 26
      Self-description: I'm a skinny 6'4 black man with an intense love for Canadians. Canada and it's people are my life. Also, kids.
      Other Interests: Gaming, sport, ice-cream, pillow fights in underwear, makeup sessions, banning Max off the forums, and food.
      Proudest moment: I was fisted once

Add me up!

• Posting this for a friend,since she's way too shy to do it herself.

Name: Maxine Vetrov
      Self-description: 1.76,skinny,black hair/light blue eyes
      What you are looking for: Friends mostly,but she did tell me she was also looking for something more.
      Interests: Reading,ice skating,hockey,some videogames
      Proudest moment: Probably that one time she won a regional ice skating competition
      Anything else we should know: She's shy as hell at first,but opens up after a bit

Add her,she'll surely accept you -> immortal_rycker
    • Since rn my friends sucks, I want new ones. lol

Name: Monica Summer B
      Self description: I'm Asian lol, 5 foot 6 inches tall, black hair, skinny, wears glasses, dark brown eyes
      What you are looking for: FRIENDS. INTERESTING FRIENDS. lol
      Interests: video games, pewdiepie, basketball, volleyball, badminton, soccer, basically any kind of sports. I love skating (more specifically longboarding)
      Proudest moment: hmm..there are three things I'm proud of but can't decide which is my proudest moment: 2nd in Economics, 1st in Music or MVP for badminton. Yayy