Looking For Youtube Partner with 2,000+ Subscribers

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• Looking For Youtube Partner with 2,000+ Subscribers

Hello,
      Trashcan here.
      I've been doing gaming commentaries for a while now, and I have about 1700 subs at the moment. I'm looking for someone similar, with about the same amount of subs and I'd prefer if you didn't only do minecraft let's plays.

I don't want to get right into making dual commentaries. I want us to get to know each other for a while before that. I tried doing commentaries with people I don't know before, and it's really awkward. lol =P

So yeah, if you have enough subs, please contact me =D

Just give me a link to your youtube account and I'll check you out.

My youtube account: https://www.youtube....er/trashcan4444

GOODBYE PEOPLE!!!!!
      ~Trashy
    • Dang . . . nice channel :D. Here is my link: youtube.com/user/TimonNinteyThree and yeah hit me up soon. I am already dead, I skipped the step of dyeing to do a lets play with you now. My name is Timon93, I'm known pretty well around the internet for being in competitions like the mine craft crew *80K + subs* The Mole. I'm very far from your sub count. But eh, you'll enjoy having a Canadian along for the ride who knows his way around a drink or two.

Hit me up in any way possible, either here or there: [email protected]
    • Heya there! I might be interested in doing a collab, it's really fun. I won't post my channel because it's in my description below. :P
      I basically do various games but prefer PC gaming if that says anything lol. Well, just hit me up a question or two and I'll gladly tell you more.

I'd like to note that I'm probably not looking for a full-time collab partner, but if it goes good once in a while for sure would be fun! :)
      Check my super awesome stuff! Clicky clicky down below.
      >>RustyHero on YOUTUBE<<