Banner and avatar help

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• Banner and avatar help

Hey guys! Let me start off by saying I have gone through almost 20 different banners in the past year and I was wondering what I should stop at for a little while. I'm not just going to make something that I like, but something that will reflect positively on the fanbase and community. If you want to see my current banner, which I made myself, you can go to my channel at youtube.com/mfpwnsall. Others I've gone through are very different, but I have a few on my Facebook page if you want to check that out. For my avatar, I've not gone through that many. I'm usually happy with what I have, but I'm just not sure about this one. It contains a fanart made for me, which I would like to show, but I don't know if this one really matches the rest of my channel or theme. What do you guys think? Any suggestions? Leave them below please! :thumbsup:
      mfpwnsall - Epicness in Motion