URGENT HELP !! My Webcam Logitech 9000 can't be detected !!

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• URGENT HELP !! My Webcam Logitech 9000 can't be detected !!

I have a Logitech 9000 Pro and I always use it to record, but today I went to it's software and it said "No Webcam detected", even with the message I could see myself but couldnt work with anything, there was button to press. I couldnt work with the Advanced configuration which I always need...Literally nothing...
      Things that I tried :
      Connect in another USB port
      Unistall and install the sofware from the website
      Restart the computer after each action
      Completly unistall the driver and re-install

Pretty much nothing helped me...What else should I do??? D:
      flickr.com/photos/115450106@N05/12135423233/lightbox/
      YouTube
      Display Spoiler
      [youtube]iBIfNcTaQL0[/youtube]
    • This may help:

OR if you're not a Gallifreyan Level Physician, here are some steps that worked for me when my Logitech 9000 acted up:

1) Unplug the camera.
      2) Insert the QuickCam v11.9 CD. (Note - Hold down the left Shift key to temporarily disable the Windows Autorun feature.)
      3) Open "My Computer", then navigate to the CD "Drivers" folder.
      4) Double-click on the "LgDrvInst.exe" application. This will copy the camera drivers to C:\Program Files\Common Files\LogiShrd\LogiDriverStore\lvdrivers\11.90.1262.
      5) Once the camera drivers have been copied to the system, the application should close. (Note - A reboot *may* be requested at this point.)
      6) Plug in the camera.
      7) The Windows "Found New Hardware Wizard" should start, and the Logitech hardware drivers should install.

Then:
      1) Unplug the camera.
      2) Insert the QuickCam CD. (Note - Hold down the left Shift key to temporarily disable the Windows Autorun feature.)
      3) Open "My Computer", then navigate to the CD "QuickCam -> x32" folder.
      4) Double-click on the "QuickCam.msi" application.
      5) Once the camera software has been installed, the application should close. (Note - A reboot *may* be requested at this point.)
      6) Plug in the camera

Hope this helps.

• Had the same problem and I read online (well it must be true if it's on the internet xD ) that it can be malware or something like that causing USB recognition issues. I spent a whole day trying to fix it and in the end reinstalled the whole OS and it worked like a charm xD
      If you can't find a way to fix it just back-up files and do a fresh install :D

Stay safe!