Looking for YouTube gaming collab partners!

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• Looking for YouTube gaming collab partners!

Hey everyone,

My name is Kjel and recently my friend and I have created a YouTube channel called CaloricGaming. We have made this channel because our last channel was unsuccessful. We are looking for a fresh start and recruiting people to join us. We are looking for a age ranging from 13-15. I personally am 14. We are looking for 2 new people to join. You have to be some what funny and committed. I have a custom $2000 computer that can play and record anything at 1080p. You don't have to record but it would give you a better chance at joining if you have a computer that can play any game. You must also have a good quality mic.

My specs:

Video card: Zotac gtx 660 it amp edition

Processor: Intel cor i5 3.4ghz

RAM: 16gb

Hard drive: 2tb

If you would like to apply put your Skype and steam name in the chat/message section bellow this post.

My Steam and Skype:

Steam: CaloricGaming

You can also add me on these software systems and message me that way.

Games I have.

Portal 1/2

Left4dead

Battle field 3 origin

Black ops 1

Garry's mod

Just cause 2 multiplayer

Far cry 3

Minecraft

Terraria

And many more...

I will buy games if you recommend them to me.

Here is my YouTube: CaloricGaming

Please don't judge us because of the current videos on the channel because those were actually the bad footage videos that we decided to put on. The videos we can produce are a lot funnier and have more effort put into editing.

Please comment below! :D :thumbsup:

The post was edited 1 time, last by CaloricGaming ().