My story about harassment

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• My story about harassment

This is a very serious message that I am about to send out to everyone.

Recently, I have been harassed as I was playing SSF4 online. On Wednesday, one person got so PO'ed when I was beating him that he rage-quit and sent me really offensive messages such as "learn how to play!", which I already know how to, and then he would call me an "a**hole" and "motherf***er." I got so PO'ed that I sent him messages that say "go die in a fire" and "go f*** yourself." That shows that I actually have a hard time dealing with harassment. I blocked that person for good. And then, about a few minutes ago, I was called stupid trash, so I said "go f*** yourself" again and he said "f*** you" back at me. I blocked him shortly afterwards.

What I am trying to say is this: I am a very sensitive person and I've been this way all my life. Being a patient of autism, anxiety, and depression is not easy to deal with. I know I tend to yell back at people who harass me, but I'm trying really hard to stop doing that. I will be seeing my therapist so she can help me deal with situations like this. Like I said, harassment is something that really pains me emotionally. I've actually had times where I wanted to kill myself after being harassed, but I keep telling myself that it's never good to think about suicide.

Thank you guys for understanding. I just need to spread this out because harassment, whether it's offline or online, needs to stop.
      Meta and Nathan forever <3 I love you, babe :love:
    • don't give him the satisfaction by replying back to his message. he is just some sore-loser. you shouldn't be easily angered okay? you should've just blocked him right away. i bet he will be even more POed :P

but i get it, every person is different. maybe you are just more sensitive than any regular person. thats not entirely a bad thing you know! just learn to control your emotion. watch some more of pewdie's vids and it'll most likely cheer you up :D and i also agree that harassment should really be stopped. ANY kind of harassment