My story about harassment

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• My story about harassment

This is a very serious message that I am about to send out to everyone.

Recently, I have been harassed as I was playing SSF4 online. On Wednesday, one person got so PO'ed when I was beating him that he rage-quit and sent me really offensive messages such as "learn how to play!", which I already know how to, and then he would call me an "a**hole" and "motherf***er." I got so PO'ed that I sent him messages that say "go die in a fire" and "go f*** yourself." That shows that I actually have a hard time dealing with harassment. I blocked that person for good. And then, about a few minutes ago, I was called stupid trash, so I said "go f*** yourself" again and he said "f*** you" back at me. I blocked him shortly afterwards.

What I am trying to say is this: I am a very sensitive person and I've been this way all my life. Being a patient of autism, anxiety, and depression is not easy to deal with. I know I tend to yell back at people who harass me, but I'm trying really hard to stop doing that. I will be seeing my therapist so she can help me deal with situations like this. Like I said, harassment is something that really pains me emotionally. I've actually had times where I wanted to kill myself after being harassed, but I keep telling myself that it's never good to think about suicide.

Thank you guys for understanding. I just need to spread this out because harassment, whether it's offline or online, needs to stop.
      Meta and Nathan forever <3 I love you, babe :love:
    • don't give him the satisfaction by replying back to his message. he is just some sore-loser. you shouldn't be easily angered okay? you should've just blocked him right away. i bet he will be even more POed :P

but i get it, every person is different. maybe you are just more sensitive than any regular person. thats not entirely a bad thing you know! just learn to control your emotion. watch some more of pewdie's vids and it'll most likely cheer you up :D and i also agree that harassment should really be stopped. ANY kind of harassment