What would you do?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• What would you do?

I watched this video and it had me thinking, and I wanted to get some opinions. Some people on here are intelligent, civil folks - and I want your take. Watch the video.. It's interesting. All I ever hear - is people complaining about what our world will come to and what it's come to. It's funny - because society points a lot of fingers. It's Obama's fault, it's the wars, it's the way we treat our environment... but it's always so easy to place blame on someone else. Instead of placing blame and stating why our world is doomed to get worse in the future, why not think? Why not come up with solutions to the problems instead of complaining?

My question to you is - what would you do? How do you think we could make the world a better place? Keep in mind our government (no matter what country you are in) is only built up with a small amount of people compared to everyone who follows the leaders of the world. We are each our own - and what we decided to do can effect our world in the future.
      Scream and be free.
    • The World can't be fixed, leaders or anyone with power are usually far too greedy to help anyone in need (with a few exceptions). Its the only reason 'murica goes into wars now days because it boost our economy a bit and makes all the political people have nice big wallets. Other countries, I wouldn't know besides obvious things like corrupt leaders need to go and a government actually established in 3rd world countries, which would be impossible because the people there are too stubborn and afraid of change (which I don't blame them.) Anyways, blame politics, self pride, and money.
    • There's around 7 Billion humans alive right now, and every single one of them seems to have a different opinions about certain things. We got religious guy over here. The religious AND radical guy over here. The one that hates government. The one that love order. The one that stays quiet. The one behind the desk. The one getting shackled. The one that eat meats. The one that hate meats.

tl;dr a yin and yang of almost every single aspect on this world. They got different opinions about some shit. If that's not enough somebody is greedy enough to ignore a whole country and move on with the money. If you want me to be honest, there's not really THAT much of arrogant and greedy peoples in this world. But some of those dudes got just the right position to fail the whole world. And of course it's connected to politics. You know who am i talking about.

Oh look at me, trying to look smart and all that while i don't even know the meaning of the word "Politics" in general.

If you're angry, don't break anybody's heart, they only have one..... Break their bones, they have 206 of them