[Help] Adobe Premiere Pro CC, Intro & ending, Microphone choice?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• [Help] Adobe Premiere Pro CC, Intro & ending, Microphone choice?

Hello, I recently started getting my Youtube started by getting a more powerful computer and other gaming equipment (keyboard, mouse, headphones, etc.)

I've started an Adobe Creative Cloud plan for me to be able to use all their programs for work and to start my youtube channel a bit better. I downloaded Adobe Premiere Pro CC to find out it's not as simple as my previous editor (Movie Maker). I really need some help knowing how to edit videos with transactions, special effects, and just editing the video overall to make it look nicer.

I also need help with creating a Intro and ending to my videos, although I'm not very experienced with this sort of stuff. I'm wondering what programs or things do I use to create a nice looking intro and a simple ending?

Lastly, I've been looking up some microphones for better quality than my headset. I really need this microphone to sound out my Cherry MX blue keyboard if possible. I live in Canada, although I am going to the United States soon. My price range is $100-150 and I prefer the lowest possible.

Thank you bros,
    Jared.
  • Thanks for the help guys, really appreciate it.
    I have been checking out tutorials and doing the basic stuff as test!
    I'll try Adobe After effects since I have it anyways, as for the microphone, I did have the blue yeti, but I returned it because it's quality was the same as my headset and it actually picked up my keyboard worse. My friend uses a Cherry blue keyboard too and uses the AT2020, which he recommended but just looking for differents mics possibly for cheaper.

Thanks!
  • I use Premiere Pro CC to edit all my videos. For my microphone, I use an Audio-Technica ATR1200 with a mobile pop filter. Also, I animated my Intro and Outro with After Effects, and since you already have it, you try looking up some tutorials on how to make some cool intros with it. Beware the long render times! ;) Good luck!
    mfpwnsall - Epicness in Motion