Need someone to make a banner for my brand new channel :)

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• Need someone to make a banner for my brand new channel :)

Hey guys, so pretty simple.. I need someone to make me somekind of decent banner if possibru.
      I finally made a channel where im going to do only english videos, right now I have done in my native language for 3 years and am the biggest youtuber in my country but seeing how many people love my work I thought to share it with the world :)

As I do all kinds of reviews, previews, hour ones, gameplays and stuff like that the banner should have screenshots of games, like from Uncharted, Halo, Mass Effect, Battlefield and so on.. Forza or smth.. and in the middle written "The Tanel Show".

Would be awsome if some of you would try your hand in it and get it done :) Right now only have one video up but many of my videos are coming very soon.. just that I am sick at the moment (great timing) and lost my voice pretty much :P

Channel: youtube.com/TheTanelShow
      FB: www.facebook.com/pages/TheTanelShow/191221814395437
      Join my army of gamers :)

I bring you gaming reviews as seen on gamespot, gametrailers plus loads of more videos of the newest games and I help you guys build gaming PC-s for your budget. PS4 & XBOX ONE videos also!

www.youtube.com/TheTanelShow

https://www.facebook.com/pages/TheTanelShow/191221814395437 <- need 25fans for normal address lol