Ben Drowned: The Game

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• Ben Drowned: The Game

So, I've been a content creator for a while. I've made music, animations, and small html5 games (larrynachos.newgrounds.com), and today, I'm going to show you all the trailer for my newest game!

This game is based off of the popular creepypasta, and I plan on releasing it on Halloween.
      This thread is just so I can keep all of teh bros updated. I hope you all play it, and maybe even pewds could play it too!

Here's the trailer. The export messed up the last few seconds, but over all, I think it's pretty good. :)

youtube.com/watch?v=w16BdeFcwb0

If you want to give feedback, ideas on content that should be put into the game, or just plain moral support, just reply or message me!

Cheers!
    • The_leviathan wrote:

Honestly, i was expecting a letdown, but this actually looks pretty awesome. I read the creepypasta and loved it. I would play this once it gets finished.
      Thanks, man! If you're a hardcore zelda fan, then it might be a letdown, as I'm doing a terrible job at replicating Clocktown. If not, then I think you'll really enjoy the game!
    • larynachos wrote:

The_leviathan wrote:

Honestly, i was expecting a letdown, but this actually looks pretty awesome. I read the creepypasta and loved it. I would play this once it gets finished.
      Thanks, man! If you're a hardcore zelda fan, then it might be a letdown, as I'm doing a terrible job at replicating Clocktown. If not, then I think you'll really enjoy the game!
      Nah I'm not that fussy about it. lol.