Is there going to be an "Amnesia" 3

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• Is there going to be an "Amnesia" 3

Okey i want to ask you fellow bros is there going to be a part 3 of the horror game that shocked the world, the one that made 25 year old manly men cry like girls? :D No i'm serious is there going to be a part 3 after the fail of the chinese room i got in deep depresion.I had allot of memories of Amnesia so i don't want it to end.
    • The makers of the original Amnesia are working on a new game called Soma which is coming out in 2015, so I doubt they will be working on a new Amnesia anytime soon. Well, unless they give the leash back to chinese room... meh. Story was good but failed in comparison to the original. They should have just named it something else completely, might have been good that way so we weren't forced to compare it to the first.
      "From childhood's hour, I have not been as others were
      I have not seen as other have" - Edgar Allen Poe, "Alone"

(>^_^(vO_o)> Surprise Butt Sex

Phoenix Flames Plays

FaceBook
    • Unless they have a damn good ace up their sleeve to make it breathtaking, I don't think they should push it too far. It is better to remember Amnesia as a great work instead of remembering it as a game that stopped because it became rotten. You can always go back and play the real thing over and over again as long as you enjoy it :P Besides, there should be at least one new made game that will once cover for Amnesia with it's game play and plot.
      On the outside I may appear like an emotionless sarcastic piece of shit, but just like an onion, when you peel off more layers, you find the exact same thing every single time and you start crying.

If the world didn't suck, we'd all fall off!