My Weakness...-.- shameful...

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• My Weakness...-.- shameful...

Okay this might sound silly but I have a weakness. Like pewds has his barrels, I have doors. -.- pushing pull doors, pulling push doors. I think my eyes are tricking me and I'm actually blonde instead of brunette. (Sorry, blondes I know you're not all dumb...)
      So...any advice?
    • I'm sorry, I just started laughing when I read this.

You shouldn't be embarrassed about failing to open doors that open in a particular way, many doors are different even in the same buildings, easy to forget. When I was in school I kept pulling push doors and pushing pull doors even though I went through them nearly every day.

Shit happens, doors exist, live on.
      "I've begun my voyage in a paper boat without a bottom; I will fly to the moon in it."
      "When this paper aeroplane leaves the cliff edge, and carves parallel vapour trails in the dark, we will come together."
    • Haha hey, better that than not seeing doors at all like I usually do xD And if they're glass ones it's a nightmare. I don't have a bad sight I just forget they're there :P... and as for silly weaknesses, balloons freak me out really bad every time so welcome to the weird club, we have cookies \m/
      On the outside I may appear like an emotionless sarcastic piece of shit, but just like an onion, when you peel off more layers, you find the exact same thing every single time and you start crying.

If the world didn't suck, we'd all fall off!
    • SOMEONE NEEDS TO LABEL ALL THE DOORS IN THE WORLD!

It annoys me so much when doors that aren't obviously push or pull aren't labelled!

You have to sort of walk up slowly and try and look at the hinges and figure out which way to push the door :/ and then sort of do a quick little shake to see which way the door goes so you can pretend you knew the whole time!

I hate it :( there should be a universal rule that all doors are both push AND pull!
      The chain of command? It's the chain I go and get and beat ya with 'til ya understand who's ruttin' in charge!
      youtube.com/mattjames092
      twitter.com/MattJames092
    • Doors can be very annoying.

I understand why you don't like doors because they aren't easy to instantly know which ones to push and which ones to pull.
      Plus at my school we have the heaviest doors in possibly all of existence so I don't like opening them myself.

You should try walking behind a person so they have to open the door first, it usually works for me.
      Swiggity sweager und wir Sind die jäger
    • At first I thought your post was regarding weaknesses in your gameplay. Knowing it's your real life problem makes it even funnier. haha.
      My gameplay weakness would have to be locked doors. "Is it locked? OF COURSE IT IS!"
      My real life weakness would probably be locked doors as well.
      Think of all the amazing free movies, concerts, food, and people's houses I could experience if it weren't for stupid locked doors!!
    • Doors just annoy me. I don't feel like thinking to pull or push I just do one and it is usually wrong. Life goes on and you just fix your mistakes. My weird weakness is bellybuttons, Yes I said bellybuttons. I feel like if I'm poked hard enough in the stomach that it's just going to open and everything in my body will explode out.. I don't know. Weird Club....I brought A BMTH CD lets mosh.
    • Same! ><" Doors are actually a bit annoying sometimes like...

Human: *tries opening door*
      Door: *locked* (me no let you in, human!)

....from there you need to figure out why this is happening like...

Human: is ze door locked/puzzle locked/chained/magically locked/someone's behind it but the person doesnt care/other reason?

...Then the door will be like...

Door: (yous have to figure outs how to opens me!)

Doors. Ugh. =_="
      ~ Pokemon Fans unite! ~

• I get confused too sometimes I get nervous every if I pull when it's push or push when it's pull and people are behind me waiting and once I was at a friends house an they had a glass sliding door leading to the living room and guess what I walked into it bang! Ow that hurt everyone in the living room was laughing so embarrassing typical