Attention All Talented Producers, Musicians, and Artists!!!

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• Attention All Talented Producers, Musicians, and Artists!!!

I'm currently looking for brand new awesome music to upload to my YouTube channel "MrTooCold1000". It would be my pleasure to promote and share all your content to the YouTube community. Just Pm me at my email "[email protected]" and I'll make sure to get back to you with extra information in order to upload your music to the channel.

Procedures:

• Please make sure to send your music in .wav format, in order for sound quality purposes.
      • Also, please be sure to send information about your music. (genre, artist, and title of the song)
      • Be sure to also send an original, HD, high quality image to use in the production of the video for your music.
      • And finally, for promotional purposes, be sure to also send links to any websites or YouTube channels that you would like to be incorporated in the description of the video.

Rules:

• All content must be original and made by the individual that created the music or image. Any content not made by the individual will not be excepted, due to copyright violations.
      • Please do not send your music more than once. This will not increase or quicken your chances of getting your music on the YouTube channel.

MrTooCold1000

The post was edited 5 times, last by MrTooCold1000 ().