When did you start watching PewDiePie videos?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• When did you start watching PewDiePie videos?

How's it goin bros? So anyway this forum is about when did you start watching PewDiePie videos and how did you discover him. I found PewDiePie's youtube when I got stuck in Penumbra Overture and i needed some help back in 2012 so I searched for walkthroughs and I found PewDiePie. And then I continued watching his other videos and found him funny so I subbed to him at around his 2 million sub mark. So when did you sub to PewDiePie? How did you find his youtube? Just want to know n' such :3 BROFIST*
      THIS IS MY SIGNATURE
    • I started watching his videos sometimes last year. I usually watch parodies and interesting gaming videos and at that time I was watching Amnesia scary moments montages people made and I thought why not? Let's check this guy out as well. It was recommended video. Though I didn't subscribe then because I usually don't do subscriptions on everything. I watched some more during that year and after seeing his charity video I subscribed with no question asked lol. Great person deserves at least that :)
      On the outside I may appear like an emotionless sarcastic piece of shit, but just like an onion, when you peel off more layers, you find the exact same thing every single time and you start crying.

If the world didn't suck, we'd all fall off!
    • It was early 2011 when I had been playing Amnesia: The Dark Decent and I was such a chicken playing it. My boyfriend had found a video on YouTube of some dude playing the game while on Skype with his friends and he was bugging out badly so it made me feel better, lmao.

I started searching for more reaction videos and there were a bunch of random clips but not many walk throughs. Then, I found a face-cam-less video of some dude playing the game and nearly shit himself when he unintentionally locked himself in the room with the monster. I had found pewdie! :D

He didn't have a lot if subs, it was just before he hit 1000-2000 I believe, but my memory is terrible lmao. I do remember when he first posted the video of his apartment and was showing us his gaming computer as a milestone video, just don't remember the count.
      "From childhood's hour, I have not been as others were
      I have not seen as other have" - Edgar Allen Poe, "Alone"

(>^_^(vO_o)> Surprise Butt Sex

Phoenix Flames Plays

FaceBook
    • A friend of mine was his fan for quite a long time and one day during summer 2012 she basically forced me to watch his video lol. I don't really remember what it was though. But I found him funny so I started watching his McPixel series. When he ended it, I started watching his older videos and stuff and well, I became a bro!

I think he didn't even have 1 million subscribers. Just think about it, he gained 12 million fans.