SirBolls YouTube channel

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• SirBolls YouTube channel

Hello bros! I'm SirBolls! :)
      I'm 18 years old and I have a gaming channel filled with 172 videos of gaming content. The Channel was born the 14th of june, so it's quite young and still trying to learn :) I try to upload at least 2 times each day, and I play all kinds of games (as long as they're fun :) )

The games I have played this far/or currently working on:

Assassin's Creed
      Assassin's Creed II
      Minecraft
      Cod MW3
      Lego Star Wars Episode III
      The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
      Slender
      Amnesia: The Dark Descent
      The Sims 3
      Pokémon Trading Card Game Online
      Pokémon Colosseum
      Sonic Adventure 2 Battle
      TrackMania
      The Walking Dead
      GTA V

Some of the future games that I have planned playing:

Assassin's Creed Brotherhood
      Assassin's Creed Revelations
      Assassin's Creed III
      Lord of The Ring: Return of The King
      Warcraft III
      Fifa 13
      Star Wars: The Old Republic

All opinions are welcome (even the unnecessarily evil ones :<) I want to be able to improve in every way I possibly can so, let me know what you think! :) *brofist*
      youtube.com/channel/UCkPUk3O3i7xTBjk9up3_XVw
      Hello :3
      " I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant; it is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are." - Mewtwo
      '' We do have a lot in common. The same air, the same Earth, the same sky. Maybe if we started looking at what's the same instead of always looking at what's different... Well, who knows? '' - Meowth
      YouTube - youtube.com/user/SirBolls

The post was edited 2 times, last by SirBolls: Do it again and I will deem your thread as unnecessary and slam it into the dumpster Michael Jordan style. ().

• Link didn't work anymore :< but there's a working link now! :)
      " I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant; it is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are." - Mewtwo
      '' We do have a lot in common. The same air, the same Earth, the same sky. Maybe if we started looking at what's the same instead of always looking at what's different... Well, who knows? '' - Meowth
    • Rencatgame wrote:

Good work! Keep it up and I think some day you'll do well!
      Thanks a lot! Always nice being appreciated by someone! :)
    • Haha thanks man! :) having 30 subs is quite an achievement to me :>
    • Thanks Lady! :> down to 29 now though :<