Just an open thread

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• Just an open thread

Hery guys, I have noticed a lot personal problems in this area of the forums being more aimed towards socially troubling ones such as love, bullying "life" etc... Due to myself being in similar, I am just going to leave this thread here for anyone who has those types of social/personal life issues they are willing to discus or need advice on and I will help as many as I can. If you prefer you can PM me if you want to keep it very personal. I know this might sound weird because you don't know me but I just want to help as many people in life as possible and I love making people smile and helping people :D
      So like I said if you want post any problems big or small here about social troubles, school stress, family stress etc... and I will either PM or reply on here if you want me to or I get the same/similar question and I will give as much advice as my own personal experiences have taught me :D
      "Life is too short to spend it moping around, so sit back and enjoy the ride"