Great Stories Of Investigator Leeory

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• Great Stories Of Investigator Leeory

Hey,

I've got some wonderful stories that I want to share that happend during my lifetime ( I am not 80 years old)
      Some of them are short but I will update this whenever I got out new ones.

Story of "The Haunted Woods"

Someday in the hot summer I decided to take some lemon beer, my tablet, laptop and my notepad to really see if the Romania Famous Haunted Forest is really haunted.
      I got in my car packed my tent and other stuff and got on.
      I started to drive at 4:00 AM and finally arrived at 5:30-6:00 AM.
      When I got my thing out I placed them on a nice spot and I light an fire in a safe zone. After driving my car. I got in my tent for some hours and at 9:00 AM I was drunk :D
      Got out and climbed a cliff to stay and watch the beautiful forest and when I tried to climb down I fell and I almost broke my leg.I could've died there of blood loss D:
      So I got in my tent and patched my small wounds (got hit by a rock in the falling) After that I spent most of my time in the tent and heard nothing. But after 8:00 PM I tried to sleep and I had an bad headache from all the beer I drank. I heard some strange noises that must've been some animals because God and ghosts don't exist. Or may the science prove wrong. I started to worry and got my notepad and draw something like when I was a child (Good Ol' Times)
      After that I din't heard any noises so I slept good.
      In the next morning no one stole from me so I got out of the forest and bought more beer and got home.
      I think that happend in 9 July 2013 :D
      Now I am proposing to go in the mountains and stay there for some hours and see the nature and climb the mountains and feed my flesh to bears.

MORE STORIES COMING.