[CLOSED] Shoutout Competition #3

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• Indie-horror Let's plays!

youtube.com/channel/UCBCX3HLXw4noZYoaenidlMQ

Hey everyone! ^^
    My name is Jess, my channel is JeskimoShow on youtube.
    I specialize in Indie-horror let's plays because I love to be scared by fantastic atmosphere and great stories, but I play all types of games.
    I started my channel back towards the end of June and I'm currently at 109 subs. Even though I've only been doing Let's plays for a few months I already know that this is what I want to do for the rest of my life, it's going to be a long and difficult road but I'm going to love every minute of it!
    Thank you so much for giving me the chance to post here, it's so great to see the bigger youtubers really helping out the community!

~Much love, Jeskimo
  • TheTrophyMunchers

Hey everyone, :)

We've both been wanting to start up a YouTube channel for a while now, and recently we gathered enough money to buy a recording kit and microphone to be able to do our own gaming channel with commentary.
    Now we know there are hundreds of gaming channels out there so you might be asking what's different about these guys? Well for starters in every video there is ALWAYS dual commentary, so we can make each other jump on horror games such as Amnesia or Silent Hill or enjoy a gripping game together such as The Last of Us or Heavy Rain.
    We also enjoy gaming more than anything, we were gaming before we were even born! So when we do our commentaries we always have something to say and have fun showing our experience to other people. It isn't just gameplay we do too, we do reviews on a game the second we finish it, edit together our own best bits from a gameplay series and in the near future we plan on doing our own short movies from games :) Our channel: youtube.com/user/TheTrophyMunchers
    Anyway enough of us rambling on, please be sure to check out our channel and maybe even subscribe if this sort of thing seems to interest you.
    Have a great day everyone, and Pewds if you're reading this, keep up the great work :D.
    -Joe & Liam (TheTrophyMunchers)

The post was edited 1 time, last by TheTrophyMunchers ().

• Shoutout Competition

youtube.com/user/oMassacreGaming

Whats going on guys, my name is Kronos i currently have 212 subs and 152 videos uploaded. What content do I have on my channel? I have been trying to get into doing Lets Plays on horror games along with other fun games, also I post Gears of War videos and Commentarys with episodes of GMod game types and other things like that. to win this and help get my name out there would be amazing, i really try to put out content the people will like so all i need now is the people. thanks for reading!