Attention Pewdie - Urgent Assistance In Regard To Signed Poster Purchase Is Necessary

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• Attention Pewdie - Urgent Assistance In Regard To Signed Poster Purchase Is Necessary

Dear Felix/Pewdie/Bro who is reading

When I inquired about purchasing a poster in March this year, I originally asked for one. I then decided I would buy two for my friends also and I attempted to contact you [FELIX] in order to tell you that I would be purchasing two more posters as well as that I would be paying under the name of another PayPal account. I never got any replies from Felix after sending these emails (I know you were probably very busy Felix), and the Friday had come to send the PayPal money by, so I assumed I could just send the money under the PayPal account I was going to use and receive three posters ($120 Australian Dollars). When I sent the money across, I was never prompted to add a note, thus not allowing me to add an address to ship all three posters to, except the one listed as the PayPal address of the account. I am still yet to receive any of the posters , but I believe in you Felix and I HOPE THAT YOU READ THIS PLEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAASEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!
    Yours truly, Paddy
    BROFIST