very new here. but a question to all uk based multiplayer game creators here!

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• very new here. but a question to all uk based multiplayer game creators here!

so basically. when i get my visa back (applying for it now) im going to start a local lan party weekly or monthly (depends on demand and time that i have) in my sleepy little town of salisbury. and when i do i will be host all lan capable game such as halo 1/ quake/ unreal tournament. but my question is. would any devs want to test their game out in the open with strangers impartial to you and with give you brutally honest feed back? im not a dev but i would love to help the process and help get the smaller people/teams off the ground :D tell me what you think :P fyi you wont have to attend if you dont want to. but a pm with a dl link and description of the game would be cool. and im NOT asking for them now i just want to know your thoughts on this idea :P