Mafia! Being born to serve my family!

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• Mafia! Being born to serve my family!

2 Major Mafia Family has settle up at this town, Crudente City. These Family are Vendetta and Camasco!!
      Vendetta and Camasco is at war, this city street is overwhelm by the Mafias! The Police are bribed and they remain quiet!

The Vendetta have many moneys from their businesses in the Market District, and Camasco have many moneys from their drug transaction over the world!
      Vendetta Boss decided to recruit as many as possible a skilled fighter for this family! He spent 90 % the family money to recruit many members! The recruiting may began!

You only be able to join the Vendetta to make this game simple!

Rules:
      1: no spamming
      2: Question me by PM,,, don't disturb the game flow!
      3: Make Vendetta proud! have fun!

Districts:
      Market District
      Harbor
      Industrial District
      Vendetta District (Your Family)
      - Vendetta Mansion
      - Mafia Academy
      - Personal Airport
      Camasco District (Restricted)

Character Data Layout:

Name: "NICKNAME" NAME
      Appearance:
      Skills: No Supernatural Skill, only human skill! (Max. 5)
      Professions: (In the Mafia Family Prof.)
      Notes:
      Weapons: 1 Primary, and 1 Secondary. Equipment max 4! (Grenade, Kevlar, Knife, etc)

My character:

Name: "Juggernaut" Gorgio
      Appearance: Tall, use a white shirt with a black vest, with a short blue tie, and a shaggy brown hair! Just like this but change the apperance as I said(In the middle one) Click
      Skills: Knife-Throwing, Sprinting, Lie-Detecting, Brain Washing, Hypnotist
      Professions: Psychologist
      Notes: The 3rd Psychologist of the Vendetta!
      Weapons: Skorpion Vz 61, and 1 Colt pistol. He Grenade, Flash Grenade, Kevlar, and Knife in the shoes
      A Gamer, A Bro, and Imagine Dragon Fan

The post was edited 2 times, last by MercenariesPro ().

• Why not? I'll give this a shot.
      Sure, it's simple. (Well, compared to what I normally go through, on other forums.) But guess what? I don't care!

Name: "Royal" Varon
      Appearance: Click! (White suit and pants, complete with hat.)
      Skills: Gunslinger (Pistol expertise), Free-runner, Security/lock-picking, stealth, persuasion.
      Professions: Thief, spy, saboteur, messenger, assassin.
      Notes: Tends to lie about most things, or be incredibly vague.
      Weapons: Twin colt 1991 pistols Two satchel charges, light-weight kevlar vest. Bowie knife.

The post was edited 1 time, last by stryder221 ().

• -I'm walking in the hall, just came out from my bedroom in the Vendetta mansion-
      - Seeing through the window, i found this extraordinary guy standing in front of the gate-
      - i ran outside, and then greet this man-

Hmmm.. What's your buisness in this Vendetta Mansion? You're not allowed to enter this place! Get out of here, before I shoot you!
    • Varon, who had been outside admiring the Vendetta mansion (Really, they spared no expense, it seemed!) was soon accosted by a very rude individual.
      "Oh dear, do you greet all of royalty in that manner? Rude, rude, rude! Did you know that you're rude? I'm sure you do. I'm here because I was invited. Maybe. Sort of. That means I'm allowed here. Or so I think... I did get a letter from your boss. Catch"
      "Royal" then tossed a crumpled ball of paper at the man, where it bounced off his head.

"Proof enough, yes? I'm here for the money offered for various services. Or to see how long I can screw with people's minds before I get thrown out. One of the two, anyway, I can't decide."
    • Name: "Deadeye" Juliano
      Appearance: wears a tuxedo and matching black pants wherever he goes. Tall, and imposing, with hair slicked back and held under a top hat. He fits the phrase "conservative upperclassman" perfectly.
      Skills: Marksmanship, persuasion, hand-to-hand combat, long-distance running, intelligent (capable of adapting quickly to changing situations or finding creative solutions to problems)
      Professions: engineer, assassin, sniper
      Weapons: KAC M110 sniper rifle, a cane hiding a blade in it.
      Equipment: c4 charges, Kevlar, thermal sniper rounds, thermal vision visor.
      Notes: he is very suave and charming, but doesn't put up with crap from anyone. He already has connections to spies in the Camasco family.
    • -Walking in the right hall and stop in a big door, many new people standing in front-
      Varon, please wait here with the other members

-Leave Varon and went inside through the big door that open only little, so the new members will not be able to see what is inside-
    • "Hm? Oh, yes, yes, hello and all that sickeningly friendly nonsense."
      "Royal" dismissed the greeting with a fake air of arrogance.
      "But, seeing as we MIGHT work together, let's assume that you can call me Royal. Works for me, more or less."

Varon Royal looked up and down the huge door the single member of his welcoming committee went through, a slight smirk forming on his face.
      "Hey, kid. Care to stick your nose where it don't belong? This door doesn't look soundproof, if you know what I'm getting at. Feel like dropping some eaves?"

The post was edited 1 time, last by stryder221: AAARGGH! SPELLING ERRORS! ().

• - The Big Door Opened and all the members can see the big hall full with beautiful lamp made of crystals, and the Mafia members photo-

"Welcome to this hall, new members of Vendetta family. Please come in"

-You can see a big dining table and on the table, many foods being serve and in the up part of the table, a big man sit with his Cigar on his left hand, and he's sitting on a Gold Chair. A Pistol is right in front of him on the table-

The post was edited 1 time, last by MercenariesPro ().

• -Whispering to the boss-

"Everyone please sit down and keep calm"

The Boss: Welcome to the Vendetta Family. Now, i'm going to ask something to one of you. You,,, (Pointing to "Deadeye" Juliano)
      What's your name, boy? What you're hoping for in this family? and what is your skills?
    • -Amazed with his skills, I can know if a person lie. But, he didn't lie-
      -Whispering to the boss-

The Boss: Well, Uh, You amazed me.. Make sure i'll put a good use on you

"Well, now, let's eat and then, you can go to your bedroom on the 2nd floor,, you choose. The Boss hope this is will be your last bedroom"