new pc ... I think

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• new pc ... I think

Heyyyy bro's :)
      I was wondering if this pc is acceptalefor future game's

Cpu: AMD FX-8350 Black edition 8-Core 4.0GHZ
      Ram: 16 GB
      Hdd: 1 TB Sata
      SSD: 128 GB 'Only for windows 8'
      Motherboard: Asrock 970-Extreme 4
      Grapic card: VGA pcix Gigabyte HD6670 208MB
      power supply MS-Tech MS-N650-VAL
      Headset: Ozone Spark
      Webcam: Eminent EM1089
      Ram cooler: Kingston HyperX fan
      Case: Enermax Hoplite
      aifgnjadgnkjankgf hate my keyboard xD

The post was edited 1 time, last by ik951m: forgot number of cores and something else .. xD ().

• FTR wrote:

i don't that PSU, how much did it costed to you?

i think you should upgrade your graphics card to a 660 TI for better graphics if you want with a less performance you could try the 7870

benchmark: 3D Mark
      Not mutch :) think around the 500 - 600 Euro :p
      But I build it on my own and some parts like the ssd and Hdd I already have that :p
      "sorry for my english" I want a better graphic card indeed. I was thinking about the Gigabyte GV-R787OC-2GD

• ik951m wrote:

FTR wrote:

i don't that PSU, how much did it costed to you?

i think you should upgrade your graphics card to a 660 TI for better graphics if you want with a less performance you could try the 7870

benchmark: 3D Mark
      Not mutch :) think around the 500 - 600 Euro :p
      But I build it on my own and some parts like the ssd and Hdd I already have that :p
      "sorry for my english" I want a better graphic card indeed. I was thinking about the Gigabyte GV-R787OC-2GD

50 to 60€ right?
      yeah pick that one if you want, i will buy that motherboard very good and has max ram storage

See my channel if you speak English, ignore the other language videos
      youtube.com/FTRGameplays
    • Yo yo,don't pick the 6670. For example that 7870 you picked out will be perfect for gaming because it will max out most games at 1920x1080. Or you could go for the more cheaper version or the 7850 which is still a really good card,then add another one down the road for really good performance,especially since AMD Released its 13.8 drivers which have fixed the Crossfire bugs.(Most of them at least)
      "Crush,kill,destroy. Burn it in the name of the emperor."-Space Marines.
    • Dzoniopusten wrote:

Yo yo,don't pick the 6670. For example that 7870 you picked out will be perfect for gaming because it will max out most games at 1920x1080. Or you could go for the more cheaper version or the 7850 which is still a really good card,then add another one down the road for really good performance,especially since AMD Released its 13.8 drivers which have fixed the Crossfire bugs.(Most of them at least)
      there is a lot of debate of using or not crossfire, there are advantages and disadvantages:

advantages:
      more performance and more graphics

disadvantages:
      "In some cases CrossFire doesn't improve 3D performance – in some extreme cases, it can lower the framerate due to the particulars of an application's coding. This is also true for Nvidia's SLI, as the problem is inherent in multi-GPU systems. This is often witnessed when running an application at low resolution"

See my channel if you speak English, ignore the other language videos
      youtube.com/FTRGameplays
    • FTR wrote:

Dzoniopusten wrote:

Yo yo,don't pick the 6670. For example that 7870 you picked out will be perfect for gaming because it will max out most games at 1920x1080. Or you could go for the more cheaper version or the 7850 which is still a really good card,then add another one down the road for really good performance,especially since AMD Released its 13.8 drivers which have fixed the Crossfire bugs.(Most of them at least)
      there is a lot of debate of using or not crossfire, there are advantages and disadvantages:

advantages:
      more performance and more graphics

disadvantages:
      "In some cases CrossFire doesn't improve 3D performance – in some extreme cases, it can lower the framerate due to the particulars of an application's coding. This is also true for Nvidia's SLI, as the problem is inherent in multi-GPU systems. This is often witnessed when running an application at low resolution"
      Yeah awesome people for helping me.
      The Disadvantages .. who needs 3D performance? i mean is that like a 3D movie or something? or the rendering?
      I was thinking about 3 Grapic cards.
    • That means rendering 3D games, so the majority of things you'd play.

CrossFire and SLI both introduce "micro-stutter" which is an effect caused by offloading the frames to multiple GPUs (alternate frame rendering usually, aka taking it in turns to render frames) thus you get FPS drops.

More Info.
    • Which are now getting less and less visible as the Drivers mature more and more. Micro Stuttering will pretty much be fixed after a while. Of course most of the today's games are optimized for multigpu's. So that occurance where you have worse performance in multigpu case will happen less and less.
      "Crush,kill,destroy. Burn it in the name of the emperor."-Space Marines.