Just a Lost Life story

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• Just a Lost Life story

Hi, today when I was on my way home, I was coming back from the city, and I waited at the Bus stop, and then I sat near a women, I think she was about 30-40 years old, and we didn't talk or said anything, but after someone in the road (while waiting) Start screaming in the road for the other vhicle to move, and after he went away she started screaming thowrds where he was (he Already drived away) and After that she told me Did you saw that asshole, and then she started talking to me, not letting me put a single word between, and she started telling me her whole life story, She belived That people (spirit side or something like that) made her mom die, and started telling me ever little thing about her, I was so in the conversation that I missed the bus without noticing, he just passed by, and she told me alot of stuff that I already know of, and at the end she asked me not to tell anyone what she told me ( what I wrote at the start was just to show you the kind of thing she was talking about) and I said it was nice speaking with you and entered the next bus, and When I arrived to my home, I forgot most of the Things she told me, feels kind of bad about it but there is nothing I can do with it.
      Tell me what do you think, I think she talked to me just because she didn't had anyone to talk to, and I made it really easy on her
      Thanks for listening, I just had to share it with someone
      Check out my new youtube gaming channel

Subscribers count 1100/2000, see you there
      goo.gl/PksE0p