Need opinion On These headphones

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• Need opinion On These headphones

Hey bros!

So ive bought a pair of headphones, havent been able to use them yet. Mainly because i have to wait till a family member comes home from overseas with them. Their a Pair of Creative Fatal1ty headphones, from what alot of people say their pretty good, what your opinions?

au.store.creative.com/headphon…et-hs-1000/437-17806.aspx

*brofist*
    I dun Goofed it.
    Also check out my youtube Channel if you can be bothered c:
    youtube.com/user/MattoaGames?feature=mhee
  • I think my brother used these, and they're alright and comfy, but I would suggest something else, I just 2 days ago bought some Siberia V2's with the external soundcard for 7.1 surround sound for a bit less than what those cost.

But now that you say you've already bought them, have fun, they're decent and if you treat them right they can last rather long (My brother has had them for about 5-7 years or so and they work fine, not the best quality or price but yes, they're alright.)

EDIT: It is also a good idea to see if you can find reviews for something you might purchase, that's a better source rather than someone's opinion.
    "I've begun my voyage in a paper boat without a bottom; I will fly to the moon in it."
    "When this paper aeroplane leaves the cliff edge, and carves parallel vapour trails in the dark, we will come together."
  • Yeah you guys are right, Since my family member bought them as a kind present im not complaining. Im Pretty happy with anything atm, and since they bought them overseas for much cheaper than the price listed, mainly because they bought it duty free so even better in my opinion they got it for cheap.
    I dun Goofed it.
    Also check out my youtube Channel if you can be bothered c:
    youtube.com/user/MattoaGames?feature=mhee