PewDiePie then and now

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• Pewdiepie then and now had some big changes, I remember when I subscribed to pewdie when he had 0.5 mil subs, he uploaded 3 videos a day, I really liked that every day that I wake up and comes back from school, pewdie was waiting for me with new videos, always, but now, well I do enjoy pewdie videos as much as I enjoyed before, just noticed that he puts to much of offensive jokes , or inconvinient jokes, and also making 1 video a day, when he used to make 3, there are alot of people who is angry with does calls, but I'm totally ok with it, felix is just 1 guy, making 3 videos a day is a hard work, from morning to evning, and he need that free time, making 1 video a day for a gaming channel is totally ok.
      But just few more words, I did like more the games that he played before, and less the games that he is playing now.
      Check out my new youtube gaming channel

Subscribers count 1100/2000, see you there
      goo.gl/PksE0p
    • His personality stayed awesome. I guess it takes a bit of a newer kind of approach when you have 12+ mil. souls on a channel with different demands. He's handling it pretty well in my opinion. Only thing I really miss are those a bit more challenging and tense games, but since he played a lot of them I doubt any of them left lol. But all and all he's still good.
      P.S. The charity actions...huge respect :)
      On the outside I may appear like an emotionless sarcastic piece of shit, but just like an onion, when you peel off more layers, you find the exact same thing every single time and you start crying.

If the world didn't suck, we'd all fall off!
    • I'll admit he used to be funnier before but now its just, you know. The games he played before (Amnesia, Happy wheels, etc.) were more fun plus his reactions make them funnier and damn I miss Stephano but I guess it just died slowly, I seriously hope I'll see a bit of his old self in Amnesia: The Machine for pigs. People change
      I INVITE YOU ALL TO VISIT MY CHANNEL! ACCEPT!.....please? :D ->> youtube.com/daxsage
    • From what I see, last time, he was fully emerged in his games. He made jokes and comments on things just to calm himself down and to entertain himself. Now, he jokes and comments on things excessively and we can't really tell why.

Everyone changes and it is not necessarily a bad thing. It creates a new genre for himself and as long as he and a majority of his audience enjoys it, it should be alright.