Mercenaries

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• Mercenaries

So, as the title suggests, this will be about mercenaries. You can team up with other mercenaries, or go solo, as long as you interact with the others. It will be a very open world where you can do just about anything. Different races are allowed, but have to be aproved by me first, through PM.

Rules:

1. This will be a LITERATE roleplay, if you can't write atleast 100 words per post, then please don't join. Also don't write like this (*Unsheaths sword* "I shall defeat you!"), write more like this (Bob unsheathed the sword strapped to his waist and shouted, "I shall defeat you!" at the enemy in front of him.).

2. Keep it PG-13, if you can't do that. Then honestly I don't want you in my roleplay.

3. Contribute to the plot. I don't want to be the only person bringing the story along.

4. No godmodding/immortal characters/perfect characters. For those who don't know what godmodding is. Its basically when you dodge all attacks and make all your attacks hit. Remember its almost impossible to escape a fight without getting hit.

5. One magical power per person is allowed. For example, you can summon a sword, or control fire, or heal wounds, or use telepathy. But not more than one.

6. Have fun! I don't want my rules to scare you away or ruin your fun.

Character sheet: Please fill this out with some decent details.

Name:

Race:

Appearance: (This is where I want the most detail, I want to know exactly what your character looks like)

Personality:

Weapon(s):

Battle Strengths:

Battle Weaknesses:

Magical Power: (If any)

Other: (Anything else you would like to add?)

Here's my character:

Name: Donovan Strider

Race: Human

Appearance: Donovan is 5' 10" and weights about 147lbs. He has a muscular, athletic build, but isn't super muscular. He has about armpit length crimson hair that's tied back in a neat pony tail and stone gray eyes. He wears light gray pants that are made from thin material, a simple navy blue tunic top, leather boots that had been dyed black, matching leather gloves, a metal forarm protecter on his right arm, and a long black hooded cloak. There is a thin silver band around his forehead, the mark of his mercenary guild. The original leader of the guild was a prince, so all the members wear silver bands to show it.

Personality: Determined, stubborn, patient, graceful, observant, thoughtful, a listener, selfless, the tiniest bit shy, untrusting yet loyal, confident almost to the point of cockiness, protective.

Weapon(s): A longbow and two daggers, one in each boot.

Battle Strengths: Donovan is best at long range, but can fight in short range if he has too. He's fast and light on his feet. Lots of stamina. Fights on pure instinct. Great eyes and ears. Almost perfect balance.

Battle Weaknesses: Not a lot of physical strength. Relies on his instincts too much. No sense of direction.

Magical Power: Can sense the presences of other people.

Other: Is one of the top mercenaries in his guild.

Donovan balanced carefully on the tree branch he was currently on. His gray eyes watch his target, bow following their every movement. He had the hood of his cloak up, for his crimson hair would have given him away very quickly. He was currently on a job to find and rescue some children that had been kidnapped. If his information was correct, this man would lead him directly to the children. Donovan leaped to another branch on another tree, getting closer to his target. The movement was almost silent and the man didn't suspect a thing.
      I'm a fan of Pewdiepie AND UberHaxorNova. Got a problem with it?