Cool Game Dev Tool! With New Features!

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• Cool Game Dev Tool! With New Features!

Hello everyone! It has been a very long time since I have been on. I have been doing projects here and there with code and robotics, along with some apps. I know the software I use is A.G.K or known as app game kit, which allows you to program in a BASIC or C++/JAVA type of coding (which are called tier 1 and tier2). The AGK software is made up of several commands that deal with generic features of today's apps or computer games... and now console games. There is also a new kick starter happening with AGK 2.0 for more improvements and better support with other platforms like ouya and windows 8 phone. The current supported platforms are ios, android, blackberry, PC and Mac. An even better feature is that the multi-platform support doesn't mean you have to learn different programming languages, but you would only need to know one language.

There are many feature add ons like better debugger (like visual studio), 2D sprite Spine animation support, ouya, 3D physics with bullet sdk, advance memory management and more! here check it out here:

kickstarter.com/projects/tgc/app-game-kit-v2

Just figure I would put that out there for those who want to program with less stress :thumbup:

here is a youtube video of me explaining in detail what this is:
      youtube.com/watch?v=7d_FppFtEVU&feature=youtu.be

The post was edited 1 time, last by mrsovr: added video to go along with post ().