Pewdiepie Dream House (Sims 2)

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• Pewdiepie Dream House (Sims 2)

I can't decide on a house for my Pewdiepie and Marzia sim. It was gonna be a suprise for Pewds, but I guess the secret's out. Anyway, what do you guys thing would be Pewd's "dream house"?
      I'm only what people have made me to be; a bitch, a scank, a c*nt. I've been morally degraded beyond belief. What could you possibly do that'd make me be further from who I truly am?

I have nothing, therefor, I am nothing.
    • abously, think of what he most likes, stephano.
      it seems that he spend so much time at work (hard work ;D) so he probbly would need a pool to chill
      and last ask marzia what she is making for Felix to eat for dinner
      he would also like candy
      Put alot of games that pewdiepie didn't play
      Mamamia pewds have his dream house
      Check out my new youtube gaming channel

Subscribers count 1100/2000, see you there
      goo.gl/PksE0p
    • RiskRim wrote:

abously, think of what he most likes, stephano.
      it seems that he spend so much time at work (hard work ;D) so he probbly would need a pool to chill
      he would also like candy

Well, I was going to make a Stephano sim and have his house be entirely out of gold. (And his twin brother Gonzales being entirely made out of silver.) And Stephano was going to live next door to Pewds and Marzia.
      I'm only what people have made me to be; a bitch, a scank, a c*nt. I've been morally degraded beyond belief. What could you possibly do that'd make me be further from who I truly am?

• RiskRim wrote:

abously, think of what he most likes, stephano.
      he would also like candy

[/quote]

I would like for there to be a shed that's pretty much Barrel Jail.

• RiskRim wrote:

That is awsome, sound like his dream house to me :D

Except Stephano doesn't live with him and Marzia. Just next door to whatever they're gonna have. I was initially going to go with a tree house.... But idk if Pewds like tree houses. Or if he'd want to live in a legit house? Or a mansion? Beach house? Bungalo? Cottage? Cabin? Something modern? Something "renaissance"? SO MANY OPTIONS!
      X_X

I'm open for suggestions.

• I don't know when did you join the bro army, but i know he would like a mansion
      because he used to play amnesia alot and i think its still one of the funniest things to watch him play it
      a mansion will be related to the game amnesia and that would create an awsome place for pewdiepie
      Don't you think?

goo.gl/PksE0p
    • RiskRim wrote:

I don't know when did you join the bro army, but i know he would like a mansion
      because he used to play amnesia alot and i think its still one of the funniest things to watch him play it
      a mansion will be related to the game amnesia and that would create an awsome place for pewdiepie
      Don't you think?

Well, I'm also trying to make a nightclub that's Amnesia themed. (Since you can add your own music into the game, I was going to get some Pewdiepie dubstep songs to be played at said club.) The other thing is that I want it to be "Marzia friendly" as well. I'm watching as many of Cutiepie's videos as possible to somewhat piece together her personality. The hard part is compromising between her personality and Pewd's personality into a house design.

btw, I've been a bro since November 2012; one of the darkest times of my life were Pewdiepie's videos saved my life on more than once.

• Im am sorry to hear that you had your dark times, but im happy to hear that pewdiepie cheered you up when you needed it the most
      Making the hole world so it will be "marzia friendly" will be tought, since you know its 2 world that you need to combine, but i thought that pewdiepie head and marzia head is almost the same

goo.gl/PksE0p
    • Im am sorry to hear that you had your dark times, but im happy to hear that pewdiepie cheered you up when you needed it the most
      Making the hole world so it will be "marzia friendly" will be tought, since you know its 2 world that you need to combine, but i thought that pewdiepie head and marzia head is almost the same

That's quite alright.

It's not necessarily a "world", but just their main house.

• If you had Sims 3, I'd tell you what to exactly do, but with the sims 2, I guess you can make a dark room for his fears, a puppy room for maya, a stephano room with yellow armor guys, a candy room, a room full of chairs (lol), a nice love bedroom, a pool with everything that can boost up all of their skills, and a computer room that you could imagine up from what you can see from his face cam. For Marzia, make a high fashion room for her because, we'll knowing her she loves "High Fashion!"

On a side note, sorry to hear about your "Dark Times". A couple things that can really cheer you up: Pewdiepie (of course, you already did that), bubble gum, friends that could be like me, really happy music (my cure is listening to Miku-Chan), play video games (also my cure) or do something that you really like to do like eating a cake that you made just because you wanted to. It's really accomplishing really. HAVE FUN

One more thing: don't forget the expensive cooking equipment, tables, chairs, fish tanks, plumbing, decoration, and paintings.

One more thing: make pewdiepie only play video games and make Marzia go to the Military, just for the heck of it!

Hope this helps :D
      :thumbsup: :thumbsup: XX-STRAYHAWK-XX :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
    • LoS Strayhawk wrote:

If you had Sims 3, I'd tell you what to exactly do, but with the sims 2, I guess you can make a dark room for his fears, a puppy room for maya, a stephano room with yellow armor guys, a candy room, a room full of chairs (lol), a nice love bedroom, a pool with everything that can boost up all of their skills, and a computer room that you could imagine up from what you can see from his face cam. For Marzia, make a high fashion room for her because, we'll knowing her she loves "High Fashion!"

On a side note, sorry to hear about your "Dark Times". A couple things that can really cheer you up: Pewdiepie (of course, you already did that), bubble gum, friends that could be like me, really happy music (my cure is listening to Miku-Chan), play video games (also my cure) or do something that you really like to do like eating a cake that you made just because you wanted to. It's really accomplishing really. HAVE FUN

One more thing: don't forget the expensive cooking equipment, tables, chairs, fish tanks, plumbing, decoration, and paintings.

One more thing: make pewdiepie only play video games and make Marzia go to the Military, just for the heck of it!

Hope this helps :D

I finished Marzia's bedroom and bathroom last night and it looks wonderful. I'm also going to make a lovely kitchen with the Tuscany kitchen set I downloaded into the game (got it off of ModTheSims, I think, it was a while ago) anda lovely gazebo/sun room for the both of them be on their creative side. Maybe do some Joga together.

Plus I also made my Stephano and Gonzales sims (One's going to have a house entirely made of gold, the other entirely made of silver.) Still working on a Mr. Chair sim(s). (Since there's 4 different kinds of chairs in Amnesia (if I remember right, I played through it like 3 or 4 times), so there's going to be 4 brothers.....all named Mr. Chair Bottoms.) And of course we can't forget Piggeh. I wanna do something like the Three Little Pigs story, so I might make there be 3 Piggeh brothers and have their houses be made the same way in the fairy tail.

As for Sims 3, I don't really like the graphics on it. Plus I don't have room on my desktop to install it. If I was going to get it, I'd have to put it on my laptop. But sure I'd love some help....as long as I don't go crazy with the custom content like with Sims 2. (It takes my Sims 2 10-20 minutes to load. And for Sims 2 HomeCrafter Plus, it takes 30 minutes to an hour to load up.)

• Oh yhea, i think it would be batter on sims 3 dont you think
      and i can help you with that, i think (with getting sims 3)

Sure! I'd love help with getting. I need to check with my other friend though, since she suggested she would send me it for my b-day. So I'm gonna double check with her and I'll get back to you on that.

• Well Crona I didn't think you would be able to handle having someone help since you seem to not handle things a lot with Medusa, Ragnarok and all but I would say a house in the shape of Stephano would help you my dear Crona, also... you do a neighboring house as the shape of a barrel and remake the dinkleberg scene from Fairly Odd Parents...ok I hope that helped you Crona, say hi to Maka and Kid...ok chow!!
      Happy Gaming -NicksterGamer

Symmetry is Everything ~Death the Kid
    • Well Crona I didn't think you would be able to handle having someone help since you seem to not handle things a lot with Medusa, Ragnarok and all but I would say a house in the shape of Stephano would help you my dear Crona, also... you do a neighboring house as the shape of a barrel and remake the dinkleberg scene from Fairly Odd Parents...ok I hope that helped you Crona, say hi to Maka and Kid...ok chow!!
      Happy Gaming -NicksterGamer

Hehehe, well, I'm not Crona. I like Crona....but I LOVE Dr. Stein!♥

Anyway, I've made a lot of progress on their house today. And I learned a lot about Marzia and even became a Marzipan! (Not because of Pewdiepie, but because I like what she has to offer on her channel.)

I want to have them seperate to begin with, so I'm also workig on their starter homes. And let's not forget the homes of Stephano, Gonzales, the Mr. Chair brothers, and the Piggeh brothers. And the Amnesia-themed night club.

• Wow this is going to take some time, with all the pewdie characters, do you have any idea when will you be finish?

Hopefully before the end of the summer since I only have access to my desktop when I'm at my real home.If not then probably sometime around Christmas 2013 it would be don