Getting bullied for my sexuality

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• I'm not gay myself but I know people who are and they are awesome. School is tough for everyone, I was bullied in school for being ginger, for not being popular etc. It sucks, kids are mean today. But when you leave school and enter a more adult world it will all stop! Since I left school I haven't been bullied at all and nor have my friends. Life will get better for you, don't let the other people get to you and be proud of who you are! Thats what's most important!
    • People bully you because they are confused about what you really are, they think that you are different or some kind of monster just cause you are attracted to the same sex.
      This will solve by it's self, but the problem is that even know how much you try, you just can't make all the people appreciate or accept you.
      All you need is a couple of friends that you can discuss about this theme or your parents :)
      I wish you the best and keep your head high :)
      Doing stupid things on youtube just for laughs.
      youtube.com/user/xmrbiscuitx
    • 1st, i think you should learn how to defend yourself if they physically hurt you. but only use when needed.
      2nd, just say this (this works for me when people tease me for being fat) : "Wow, you insulted me for being gay. You're live probably sucks, you take the time to try hurting me because you can't find something fun with your life to do. it's kinda sad."
      Mostly they'll be confused and come with a shitty reason why their life is great.
      ignore them after you've done it for a time and it will probably stop because you they'll probably see that you don't care.

succes
      Click here to see my channel!

Support if you like and PEACE!
    • not gonna sugar coat it. life does suck, people do suck not all! but some do suck. there is nothing wrong with gay. im completly straight and i grew up is a kinda religious family. my older family are hardcore bible thumpers. they told me all the time that i should be friends with gay people and that they are just confused and god will "straighten them out" but in my eyes. gay people are just that. people. so if your being bullied the only advice i could offer would be is be you. i assume your in school? well if you are i can assure you that its gets better. im 20 years old now and i had a lot of crap for being american (i live in england) people would say to me that my country murdered their brother/father/mother/sister and i did feel bad for them till they were calling me mean things and beating on me. but even through that i got through. im happy now. all you have to do is find a friend. even just one. doesnt even have to be some on at your school. and just know that there is at least one person out there who cares about you and is willing to get you cuppa when your down :) so yea...its early in the morning for me so i might not be that clear. but the message is. screw everyone else. and look for the people/person that stands out and that cares for you :D
    • Go see an Adult, or the Principal of your school. They will get punish severely for this and they won't start again, If they try to treath or beat you, CALL the Police, If you live in Quebec (Canada) there are severe laws against it (criminal ones). Don't listen about religious things people says about it, Walk freely in the world
      Besides, Peace :)
      You speak French? ?( and want to see French Gaming videos? click here
      Have you got a Pet ? - my first Parody (english)
    • People are such idiots for bullying people because of who they love. Most of them are jealous because you are not afraid to be who you are, and I give you high props for doing that.

I'm straight, but I have a couple of gay and bi friends, and they are like the best people I know!

Just remember that no matter how much it doesn't seem like it, things do get better. After every storm, there's always a rainbow.

Continue to be who you are and say "screw you" to anyone who doesn't accept it.

I give you an epic brofist. Stay strong, bro!
      *Brofist*
    • Another post on the internet about Homosexual bullying! :(
      This, ladies and gentleman, is why the world if crumbling...
      God, if only I had a Death Note!

Dude, gay or not, you're still a man and, more importantly, a human being! Be strong bro!
      Just because some jerks who refuse to grow up pick on you, doesn't mean you should just fall over at their whim! Tell them to stop!
      Like, seriously, I cannot stress this enough!
      Any bully, at any time, I have ever had - I've just demanded they stop. And they do!
      There is no incentive for them once they see you can stand up for yourself!

Just make sure, the whole 'gay' thing, not to do it in peoples faces! I'm personally not saying it's wrong, but making a big deal out of it annoys you!
      I have a friend who is gay and all he does is talk about it! Incredibly annoying! It's like if you had a friend who ONLY spoke about their guitar or console or something, it get's irritating!
      :)
    • If you get bullied then just inform some of the Staff or your Parents. The thing about bullying is that if it's non violent then you just have to ignore it and be proud of who you are, I used to get bullied all of the time and it used to really affect me but then I realized that I really don't care what anyone thinks of me, nowadays the same people who bullied me are actually kinda nice to me and respect me.. though I still hate them and never talk to them if possible LOL.

Sup Fellow Bros! ;] You Should Check Out My Channel : www.youtube.com/user/malevolentvr
      BROFIST!
    • I am so sorry to hear about this and its not, by any standards okay.

If its all name calling and verbal, I know its hard, but ignore them. They want a rise out of you, they want to make you feel like dirt so they can feel better about themselfs. If they are physically touching you or hurting you you need to tell an adult. I remember what it was like to be a kid and to not want to tattle. I use to get bullied a lot for the same reasons even thought I'm straight, when I was in middle school I literally ignored them and made them know I was ignoring them they would say "Look at her" and I would look at my friends and say "Did you hear something?".

If they are touching you in anyway you need to tell an adult before they seriously hurt you, Please don't try and fight them just tell an adult, a teacher, the principal, your parents. Good Luck gameplaykai and if you want to vent or you need someone to talk to don't hesitate to contact me :)
      Come at me Barrels! I am invincible!
    • Hey there bro! I was bullied in high school for being shy and really skinny(I was 6'1" and 130 pounds) I hit a growth spurt real fast. You'd think being tall would have helped lol! Anyway bro, I am sorry that you are bullied for that. I am now 6'2" and 190 pounds. I'm a big bro now and would totally kick their butts for being mean to you. I'm here for you! Please know it will get better. I know that's a cliche, but it got better for me when I got to college :)
      YOUTUBE CHANNEL
      Weekly Comedy Skit & Impressionist YouTuber - Check out my channel YouTube.com/MikeySmithTV
    • Sexual orientation or any orientation for that matter is none of anybody's god damn business. So if they give you a hard time because of that then I think they're the ones who should consider meaning of their life. I would like to say to you...don't ignore it (by this I don't mean take it to hart too much or similar) especially if they become violent. Act like it doesn't matter to you on personal level (although I know it hurts). I have a gay friend and he's been through hell in high school, but I liked him very much because he stood up for himself not by beating the crap out of them (yet :P), but just being cool and saying things like "I respect your opinion, but you don't have any valid arguments so that makes you unimportant." and so on. But no matter what you decide to do just don't take it too seriously, especially if you're quiet type minding his own business and not showing off around.
      If they mark you for being gay, that means they don't see the person behind the stigma, and that means they couldn't possibly tell truth about something they can't see ;) If you know what I mean (sry I love philosophy and shit lol)

P.S. Your crush on PewDiePie comment was so cute lol. Nobody can blame you for that :P You rock man, hang in there :thumbup:
      On the outside I may appear like an emotionless sarcastic piece of shit, but just like an onion, when you peel off more layers, you find the exact same thing every single time and you start crying.

If the world didn't suck, we'd all fall off!