Can You Survive...

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• Can You Survive...

This roleplay is about a dinner party turned into a half-baked murder mystery
      INTRODUCTION:
      One day you go to your mailbox to find a letter that says:
      Hello, you have been invited to a party to my mansion...wear something formal please. Im glad your coming...we shall have a Bloody good time...
      ------------------------------
      Name: Mr. Icy
      Personality: Mind Blowing Crazy Person!
      Host or Invited: Host
      Appearance: Blue Top Hat with White Jacket, White trousers, Blue Gloves with Speal symbols on the front, and a piece of weed in mouth (no western accent included)

Symmetry is Everything ~Death the Kid
    • Name: James
      Personality: While he can panic easily, he has quite a few smart idea's up his sleeve. Tech savvy.
      Host or Invited: Invited
      Appearance: Male, British white skin, black Fedora, standard black suit with tie, standard black trousers, and black trainers.

OOC: so, when does da thingy start? question mark?

colonel, we managed to avoid drowning!
    • Name:Aqua
      Personality:honest, can stay positive almost always, and can become scared and cling to someone but will try to act tough
      Host or invited:invited
      Appearance:female,American accent,navy low v-neck silky dress that goes down to just above the knee, blue studded earring and a silver and blue teardrop necklace, sliver flats,blonde hair put in a ponytail,bright green eyes
      ..,,,,,,............__
      ............./´¯/'...'/´¯¯`·¸
      ........../'/.../..../......./¨¯\
      ........('(...´...´.... ¯~/'...')
      .........\.................'...../
      ..........''...\.......... _.·´
      ............\..............(
      BROFIST .................

By: Pewdiepie
    • Name: Bill
      Personality: Does not trust anyone he doesn't know, kills if someone is asking for it (saying like umadbro? umad? Yeah you mad)
      Host or Invited: Invited
      Appearance: Wears a black suit with a tie, black pants, and black shoes.

OOC: I shall start.

IC: Well, This is it. Looks like I'll go in.
    • "Walks down the stairs to the main hall, smilng under his shadow, his sharp teeth point out, sharp as toothpicks"
      "slowly heads his way to the door and opens slowly to be approached by a man in a dark suit"
      "starts laughing under his breath as he stares at the man, revealing his red and orange bloodshot eyes"
      You have arrived...come in and take a seat at the table please!
      "The seats each represented something that each person liked...like I knew what each person was about when walking through that door"
      I bet you can find your seat easily, hmm...
      "laughs as I walk to see how the cooks are doing"

• *thinks to self*
      "I don't think this is a good idea... This guy gives me the creeps...*
      *finds my seat*
      "Huh, How did he know that i like... nevermind that... but i just don't like his look, he looks... weird with those eyes"
    • "I hear the doorbell ring before I could walk into the kitchen"
      "I laugh under my breath thinking more guests bloody times"
      "I open the door to another guest...staring at him with bloodshot eyes"
      Take a seat...
      "I walk to the kitchen laughing..,step by step...

• *I drive to a event my friend was also invited to but declined because she didnt believe a girl like herself who wasn't single didn't need to go to one of these events*ah this must be it*I slowly pull into a parking spot and get out of my midnight blue 2005 mustang**i breath a sigh of relief as i see a man with a black suit and hat go and knock on the door i slowly follow right behind the man as he walks though the door so i don't have to be greeted by that strange man with blood shot eyes** i am dazedly by the beautiful architecture of the inside of the mansion*
      ..,,,,,,............__

• Name:Eru
      Personality: Tomboyish but shy and quiet. Had a crazy brain to create a crazy idea
      Host or invited: invited
      Appearance: female, almost have japanese accent with the mix of javanese accent. Has short black hair and brown eyes.Wears a brown t-shirt, black hoddie, blue sport short, and long white socks, and white sporty shoes. The accessory is a necklace with two dog tags.

OOC : I'm still studying about roleplays

Nice, i like sleeping

The post was edited 1 time, last by Elfeyra ().

• OCC: Thats find Elleya, join in anytime you want!

IC: "I walk into the kitchen to find refreshments of wine and such for a delightful night"
      hmm...everything seems to be right...
      "I look in the mirror to see my bloodshot eyes going away"
      NO IM NOT LETTING THAT HAPPEN!!
      "I yell taking a needle out stabbing my arm making them bloodshot"
      If I want this night to go great then I must be bloodshot or I will turn into something I don't want
      "Walking into the dining room, I sit the glasses around the table with the wine that is a red blood color...Bloody Mary"
      Enjoy...
      "I walk to the kitchen again laughing loudly"

• "snickers while looking at the bottle"
      The drinks have a strong taste but I have poisoned them! The poison isn't going to kill them, but make them see things so deep to where suicide...I hope...I wasnt the greatest at mixing bottles and such
      "I whisper under my breath as I check the bottle's label"
      WHAT THIS ISN'T THE ONE I WANTED THIS IS ACTUAL WINE!!
      Should have known I would lose it...my mind is making me stupider then before
      "I walk in with a plate of biscuits and jam for a snack while I wait for the rest of the guests"
      I hope you like them bake it to the golden crisp my mother says
      "I sit the food down and noticed one of my guests examining the wine"
      "I then think in my mind that maybe I did get the wine right??"

• OOC: Ok thanks

IC: The time is almost reached evening, but i forgot to check my mailbox. Oh well, because i have free time, gotta check the mailbox.
      ----
      "Bill, newspaper, bla bla bla... Oh wait... an invitation?" i noticed an invitation in my mailbox. A dinner party invitation card.
      'Maybe for dad? But he is in his office. Oh well, gotta dress. I will tell the host, my dad can't go." I check my wardrobe but...
      "Holy crap, i don't have any formal suit. Gotta wear my usual clothes."
      I wear my usual clothes. I go outside as fast as i can and open the garage to take my bicycle.
      "I will be late!"

Nice, i like sleeping
    • *I slowly walk around and look at at the furniture*No way i would want this kind of styled house.*i look at the two men standing around as one hold a glass i look at the texture**i say loud enough so the person who drank it will here me* What kind of wine is that?Its looks quite strange of a drink.
      ..,,,,,,............__