Relationship problems....

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• hmm actually i don't get why people feel like they have to have a girlfriend/boyfriend to be happy. i for one, feel much more comfortable alone. you get to relax, don't have to worry about pleasing your spouse (as in being together with them all the time, saying i love you all the time, replying to texts the second you get them, giving up a lot of time with friends cause they feel you should be together with them more etc.), and you don't have to deal with all the fighting, heartbreak etc. as for being lonely and stuff like that, well you have your friends. and they're much more important than some girlfriend. (if they're real friends that is..) they'll be there for you when you need them the most. a girlfriend however, wont be there for you when you've broken up and really need it. when all's said, relax. just go about living your life and enjoying it. and if there ever does come a special person, well that's great. but there doesn't need to be anyone for you to be happy. =) just don't worry too much about stuff like that. it'll come when the times right. ofc, that's just my opinion. feel free to disagree. ^^
    • Dude. you're 14, you've really nothing to worry about. All of the awesome dating years are still to come. You really needn't worry. 16, 17, 18, 19. Thats when things get really hot. For the time being just enjoy being a teenager. If you have your eye on anyone in particular thats another matter entirely, but if youre just worried about being single, then everything is fine and you have nothing to worry about. Really.
      :P :D :thumbsup: 8| :evil: 8) ;) :( ;( :?: :wacko: :) :huh:
    • Doyll i think girls who plays games doesnt exist well some do exist but all girls like in to love fun and everything
      but when shes breaking up with you it might hurt because that happened to me :|
      ..................__
      ............./´¯/'...'/´¯¯`·¸
      ........../'/.../..../......./¨¯\
      ........('(...´...´.... ¯~/'...')
      .........\.................'...../
      ..........''...\.......... _.·´
      ............\..............(
      BROFIST ........... CHECK OUT MY AVATAR !!!! :thumbsup:
    • Not sure if OP is still reading, but..

14's young. I've had a boyfriend at that age, well started when I was 13 even, and I'm telling you.. nope. It's not something that will last forever. As you get older you'll probably realise that it was just mere infatuation, or just because you want to feel cool or be like the rest of your mates but if that's your thing, I'm not stopping you. Just saying, don't be all caught up about it, you have all the time when you get a little bit older. Oh, and don't do anything freaky (you get what I mean) even though you think you're making all the right decisions. Again, you're 14.

Oh, and if you fancy anyone, then fine. But if you're just complaining because you're not getting any right now and probably take any relaitonship offered to you because you're desperate for a girlfriend, then.. nope nope nope.