Cry of Fear RP

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• Cry of Fear RP

I thought I'd take a shot at this idea myself. (Thank you Inzulin for such a lightbulb) In the sense the characters generated from this are somewhat connected to the demented version of Stockholm, I'm still thinking on a how, but I'm thinking on making the story mostly free, gonna' try something a little different compared to the current RPs that stand, or at least stood at one point *Joined about 30 minutes ago*
      Rules;
      1. Your character can either be human, one of many deformed enemies, or an inanimate object.
      2. Characters- Humans need to be psychologically defective, any other problems they have are up to you, age probably between 15 and 35. Players portraying enemies will likely have to be bosses just for the factor of the multitude of people, or a doctor of insane proportions. Appreciated if you were custom rather than basic, but other than Dr. Purnell or Carcass, you can be any other, just don't expect to return upon your death. Inanimate objects really don't do much anything. Obviously you will reappear a LOT, but you lack any other capability to do anything, just make small talk or pester players.
      3. Weaponry- All Human characters will have the basics. Some form of light source, a cell phone (optional, but may double as a light source), a light and concealable melee-based weapon (Bricks, Hammers, Kitchen/Combat/Pocket/Butterfly Knives, Deodorant Spray and a Lighter, etc.). Boss/Enemy characters are pretty free will, but bosses cannot have exceedingly powerful weaponry (near-death to instant-death) weapons and be boosted in any other capabilities, Sawrunner might be an exception though, I'm thinking on that one. Unless you are a Watro, which is basically the equivalent of an inanimate object, your weaponry as an enemy can not kill immediately.
      4. Combat- Planning on making this a form of turn-based, just don't give NPC's a turn, especially if you JUST spawned them.
      5. You can play one-two roles, but they both need to be of the same category (Ex: You can't be Mr. Plant and Ruben's Mom)
      6. For the time being, since this just started, I was planning on using character sheets before we fully begin.
      Human: Name, Age, Psychological Defect, Minor Background, Other Miscellaneous Information, Who You Might Know (Optional), Where You Are At The Start, Weaponry, Object To Increase Inventory Space, Apparel/Appearance (Also Optional)
      Monster: Name (optional), Capabilities, Name of Character's Mind You Were Created From, [OR, just boss/enemy name from the game]
      Inanimate Object: What Object You Are Roleplaying As.

I'm sorry for the massive difference in the RP compared to the others, this is just the method I'm adapted to.

Might as well make my sheet..
      Human; Kasey Mercer; 15 Years; Believes he suffers from Paranoia, and also Dementia, despite the impossibility, he hears and sees what nobody else can, probably the easiest for inanimate objects to screw around with, partially suicidal; Kasey usually avoided people, they never were good to him. His parents were abusive, and led him to living a very reclusive life. He's over most of it. He eventually managed to shake things off and went out with a girl from his High School classes, but he eventually drew back tohisold ways, but he quickly shook them off whenever he saw her again; Kasey will know anyone who states they know him (Unless they're screwing with him), and will obviously know his girlfriend; "~I wish I had my basketball, but I don't think this park has a court, I'd head back to my apartment complex if it was unlocked. I swear I hear something or someone else out here...~"; Owns a battered I-Phone 1 "~Why did I save up for THIS and not something else!?~", a small camping flashlight, and a combat knife he stole from his father; black North Face backpack, probably stolen; Short brown hair, green eyes, black, metal glasses, wears a black hooded jacket with a white T-shirt under it, jeans, and generic Sketchers shoes.

I sincerely hope this starts, or at least another sheet...
    • First of all lovely idea! I love Cry of Fear and this seems like a beginning of a pretty good roleplay!

Name; Fae Brannons; Age 15; Psychological Defect; schizophrenia and multiple personality disorder; Minor Background; from a young age Fae's parents constantly argued and hurt each other. For comfort, she'd talk to a person in her head, Sol, who she soon completely depended on. This soon progressed into 'Sol' taking control at moments and doubled up with her strength, caused destruction, and doctors came to the conclusion that she has schizophrenia and multiple personality disorder which could be supressed with medication which she refused to take. She is now in a mental institute; Other Miscellaneous Information; If you claim that you are 'Sol' and fit the appearance she has of him, it is possible to manipulate her to do pretty much anything.; Who You Might Know (Optional); She knew Kasey from day care but after an incident where 'Sol' got out and she attacked another child, she was taken away and has yet to see him again.; Where You Are At The Start; Her room in the mental institute;her Weaponry; pocket knife and a pair of sickles.; Object To Increase Inventory Space; Blackberry bold, plush kitten, flashlight, and a shoulder bag with the Homestuck Hero of Doom sign on;Apparel/Appearance; Short with shoulder length dirty blonde hair with electric blue ends. She wears a pair of sunglasses and a forest green hoodie with the same sign as her bag on with a black shirt underneath. She also wears black shorts and checkered converses.
    • Hehe awesome... I loved cry of fear and can't wait to see how this turns out.

Name Jake Dorris; Age 17; Psychological Defect; inability to tell right from wrong, paranoia, hydrophobia, obsession with blood, homicidal tendency's,; Minor Background; Scared and abandoned at the age of 13 he never really trusted anyone and after a while he lost control. He attempted suicide at the age of 15 but was finally caught and taken the the asylum called Newhill. Not too far from town he thought as he attempted an escape... But that is when he saw it... When he saw it... He was struggling when suddenly... The lights blew out... They were gone and he was alone.; Who You Might Know (Optional); He knew Fae and Brandon from the asylum but not many others. He really couldn't remember his parents names.; Where You Are At The Start; A dark corridor in the mental institute;His Weaponry; bloody kitchen knife; Object To Increase Inventory Space; Thin red backpack, Red blackberry, Construction flashlight,; Apparel/Appearance; Tall with short dark brown crew cut . He wears a black hoodie with skulls on each shoulder with a bloodstain on each wrist and a dark grey undershirt. He also wears baggy denim jeans and brown loafers. He has violet eyes with oversized pupils and tan skin.

Hope you like it... I can't wait to start playing. :thumbsup:
      Thy who has names has power...
      Thy who speaks has freedom...
      Thy who lives has ability...

But nobody can escape corruption...

Now... Any questions?

Your channel link: youtube.com/watch?v=w3fPXG_e4fM&feature=plcp
    • HUMAN:NAME: Jenkins Anderson. AGE: 21;
      PSY. DEFECT: Strange pop-ups of some ghost man in a military suit, astma, unknown force of possesion and minor darkophoba;
      MINR. BACKGROUND: Man who carries the tragic past of the death of his parents... tryng to forget the past
      as he was assinged for military personell in USA. His encounters went with his friends as he fouhgt trough
      his trainings and keeping the secret of his astma...
      WHO YOU MIGHT KNOW: Max Lightwell, John & Matthew Kelby.
      WHERE YOU ARE AT THE START: A small alley just behind a dumpster.
      OBJ. TO INCREASE INV. SPACE: Military radio, swiss knife, a small backpack, a pack of glowsticks, a futuristic like helmet and an LG cellphone.
      APPERANCE: blue jeans, blue jacket, some nike shoes, a wrist watch, army gloves, and a dogtag,
      mid-tall, black hair, white skin, and blue eyes.

best i've got
      cant wait for the start :thumbup:

The post was edited 2 times, last by PeaceKeeper ().