Bros, calm it down.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• Bros, calm it down.

I'm just posting here to say,

Bros, chill.

By that, I mean that if someone posts a comment, you don't need to go all bersherk on him/her. I'm saying this because I posted a comment on one of the walking dead videos and got this:

Me: Oh crap, I live in savannah.
      Bro1: No one cares.
      Bro2: Shutup.
      Bro3: You're so stupid.
      Bro4: No one wants to know that, shutup.

I mean really guys?

Really?
      Haters.
    • This forum actually contains the more modest and mature members of the broarmy. Which is why whenever we have an outbreak of halfwits on the forum asking for PewDie to play Black Ops 2, we usually tell them to GTFO.

Think about it this way. Imagine everyone who makes a inflammatory post against you, has a severe speech impediment. Hilarious. Laugh my ass off everytime.

Here's an example:

Actual post:
      Shut the fuck up you noob you suck fucked your mum last night FAGGOT!

With speech impediment:
      Shud der fuuc uhp u newb u suk fahked r moam rast right RWAGOT!

A joy every time.
    • NZ Stephano wrote:

This forum actually contains the more modest and mature members of the broarmy. Which is why whenever we have an outbreak of halfwits on the forum asking for PewDie to play Black Ops 2, we usually tell them to GTFO.

Think about it this way. Imagine everyone who makes a inflammatory post against you, has a severe speech impediment. Hilarious. Laugh my ass off everytime.

Here's an example:

Actual post:
      Shut the fuck up you noob you suck fucked your mum last night FAGGOT!

With speech impediment:
      Shud der fuuc uhp u newb u suk fahked r moam rast right RWAGOT!

A joy every time.

Uhm.... If you were sarcastic i would understand, but I wouldn't say 'mature' at all, cause you know, Pewds publicity... :p
      And no wonder if even after all those fanboys there would be some flamming stuff coming out, cause yeah... Think the broarmy sometimes exaggerate in "protecting" themselves and Pewds name... But anyways, it's uneeded though...
    • RebelNinja89 wrote:

NZStephano...xD I'm not sure about the mature part. I could say that some of us are mature and of course, I will tell someone to shut up about suggesting Pewds to play Call of Duty or something like that.

I bet he was sarcastic about it.. =p
    • For every comment that contains any kind of offensive words in the comment section in some of the channel that i subbed that they said 'you copied pewdiepie' i make them feel humility and shame for what the mean of the word "Bro" in the bro army i actually feel ashamed for what i make them do to themselves and the meaning of the word 'bro"
      is brother and brothers aren't suppose to fight other well only when necessary so bros please calm down or you'll be one of the people at is sitting on corner of shame

Yes,The Dark Reaper
    • I know, i know... But man, trolls are also damn fucking annoying all the time... I hate those guys...
      Why trolling, anyway? Is it just an attempt of calling attemption or what? Man, come on.. There's no other reason but doing such a thing..
      Is this supposed to be fun? Sorry then, cause i think you're the only one laughing here... Godsake, man... People just want to take care of their lives and that's all, why being such an ass in annoying them, really? And thinking i once had classmates like these... Argh....
      Anyway, same here. I don't actually think most of people know to deal with this kind of thing anyway. I'm not questioning their maturity just because most of Pewds fans, or at least a good part of them, may be around the 13s or 12s, or anything but, man.. It's also fucking annoying to see shit like these everyday.. No wonder people got pissed off and berserk, even if we're talking about FANBOYS.. Just acting like an ass doesn't help very much, and i don't think a teenager of 13s/12s would know to deal with this so easily. It's not because they're just young.. It's because maybe, if not probably, they never had experience with this kind of thing and tend to go pissed off in the first attempt..
      Of course, there are still wise, mature-minded ones around, so people.. If you really want to help those children, so do them a favor.. Otherwise, well, do as you wish.
    • Yea, just putting it out there for those bros who decide:

Oh, if I be nasty to this person, PewDiePie will obviously aknowledge me and thank me for fending off this nasty, annoying, [insert insult here] commenter who is a fellow bro giving likes to PewDiePie's videos and subscribing.

We wouldn't want that.

That.

Just, really guys.
      Haters.
    • Kemerd wrote:

Yea, just putting it out there for those bros who decide:

Oh, if I be nasty to this person, PewDiePie will obviously aknowledge me and thank me for fending off this nasty, annoying, [insert insult here] commenter who is a fellow bro giving likes to PewDiePie's videos and subscribing.

We wouldn't want that.

That.

Just, really guys.

I agree with you.. Something happened with me a few minutes ago in the chatbox.
      It's nothing that serious though but, this guy is still flamming in there, and it's kind of annoying all the time..
      I'll try do something about it. Dunno about you guys, but he annoyed me too, and i'm gonna take an attitude about it.
    • Just to point something out : all the time the kids are like "huuue braufiste fraum [random place]", and it's getting annoying to a lot of people. The fact that you said where you are from is indeed uneccessary, indeed no one wants to know, and that's why you got all these responses.

If you can't handle the hard truth of the Internet and handle recieving the ammount of trolling/reality you deserve from it then the best remains to not comment.
      Commenting on Pewds' videos remains uneccessary as well in my opinion.
    • Kahisys wrote:

Just to point something out : all the time the kids are like "huuue braufiste fraum [random place]", and it's getting annoying to a lot of people. The fact that you said where you are from is indeed uneccessary, indeed no one wants to know, and that's why you got all these responses.

If you can't handle the hard truth of the Internet and handle recieving the ammount of trolling/reality you deserve from it then the best remains to not comment.
      Commenting on Pewds' videos remains uneccessary as well in my opinion.
      Well it's not really the generic, "Brofist from <location>." He was making a comment about where the infection takes place, and that he lives there. I don't really think it deserved that much hate, unless I just think differently.
    • I'm not trying to start an argument here. That's the exact opposite of what I was trying to do.

Just trying to say we're all supposed to be friends here.

Bros.

I can handle the 'hard truth'. That's why I posted here instead of flaming and crying and running off screaming on the comment section. (Never even replied.)

Just a shoutout. Not trying to say that what I did was right, just saying to chill.

Chill.

[Someone please lock this topic, I don't want it turning into a war.]
      Haters.
    • NuMetalWolf wrote:

RebelNinja89 wrote:

NZStephano...xD I'm not sure about the mature part. I could say that some of us are mature and of course, I will tell someone to shut up about suggesting Pewds to play Call of Duty or something like that.

I bet he was sarcastic about it.. =p

I wasn't.

It's seems apparent that my post has not been received well by you guys.

Firstly, I WOULD NEVER SUGGEST PEWDIE BLACK OPS 2. That in itself is a sin, and people who break this rule shall burn in lava. I am implying of the young children who hadn't seen enough of PewDie's content to make a smart judgement.

Secondly, it is funnier to assume that the haters and the trolls have a sereve speech impediment. It makes their crap more bearable. We are still being mature humans by not being little children and reacting to their comments.